Sign in to follow this  
David Bourne

FSX-SE Compatibility Testing Thread

@ Fi5kuS - You've proved across 3 different threads that I've observed you in these last few days, that all your interested in doing is trollling - you've added nothing here.  You expect everyone else to do your testing for you, and you're just full of hot air and negativity. 

As the title suggests, this is a compatibility thread - as you've made your mind up about FSX:SE (do any of us really care here?), and have nothing to add, why not just go play elsewhere, so that the real simmers and hobby contributors here can concentrate on compatibility?

Anyhoo, no need for another lame reply - you're in my 'ignore list' so I won't see it - and I suggest you add me to yours.       Meh.   <_<

====================================

Milviz B55 and C310R, with GTN750  -  tested and working fine! :smile:

I have FlyTampa Vienna, Athens, Buffalo and Dubai working, so can certainly confirm they are fine.

This is a great thread......... I wonder if at some point, someone could compile a PDF or Spreadsheet with all the tested results, collated. That'd be v. useful.

. Does your Airport Traffic work? Vistamare seems to not be compatible with FSX SE :(

And what about Reality XP? Any news?   :(

Sadly no and there is no support for it. But the the GTN from f1 works

ZORAN

I have been told some are having problems with tuning radios using the mouse in FSX-SE. Anyone here notice that?

Thx,

Al

I have been told some are having problems with tuning radios using the mouse in FSX-SE. Anyone here notice that?

Thx,

Al

Not had any issues with that myself.  Have just been tuning radios in both the Milviz B55 and C310, via mouse, with no issues.

. Does your Airport Traffic work? Vistamare seems to not be compatible with FSX SE :(

Not sure, would have to go back and re-check that.  I didn't notice a lack of airport traffic but I can't be sure.  I'll take a look at that tomorrow.

Thx,

Al

I've noticed that the clickspots are a LITTLE wonky, but you can find the clickspots after playing around a little on the radio stack.

Forum mods, is it possible for you to edit the first post to contain all the results we have?

Forum mods, is it possible for you to edit the first post to contain all the results we have?

I'm speaking for myself only (obviously), but I guess most of the other mods will agree with me here: We could of course, but I think we got mroe important stuff to do than going over 13 pages of information, compiling a list (this is the time-consuming part!) and editing the first post. What you could do is the following:

1.) You could compile the list and post it in a new post, then hit the "Report" button and ask for the post containing the new list to be made "best answer". This way the most up to date list will always be visible on top of every page of the thread.

2.) Compile the list, PM one of us and ask us to edit the first post. This would IMHO require the OP's consent, though.

Best regards,

Flight 1 C162 Skycatcher:

Not compatible with FSX:SE.   Seems to be an issue with the G300 / F1 nav data with this plane.  Upon loading, the aircraft seems to be having trouble communicating with an external module, and frame rates drop down to a consistant 5 FPS.

Hello everyone.

I installed FSX SE today and it is running ok.

I also installed: Carenado King Air B-200

King Air C-90

Piper PA-46 Malibu

Piper PA-28RT Arrow

All of them working flawlessly.

Installed Aerosoft Piper PA-31T Cheyenne. installation ok but when I tried to fly it loaded without Gauges! the exterior and 3D cockpit was ok.

Majestic Dash-8: Not working. ICannot see the Landing gear, the panel is cold and dark and nothing works.

Majestic Dash-8: Not working. ICannot see the Landing gear, the panel is cold and dark and nothing works.

Working perfectly here, without those issues, so I'm afraid that must be a local issue with your install. I have a parallel install of FSX:SE and the Q400 installer just automatically located my SE installation and installed.   Aircraft works perfectly.      I think someone else has reported no issues with this aircraft in SE on this thread elsewhere, too.

Craig, I was wondering if you used the existing installers for your Razbam , Milviz B55 and C310.  I also use parallel system with Steam installed on separate HD.  I have been using a copy and paste on a few Carenado planes with good success. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your information on your testing FSXM and FSX-SE.

Regards,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yet running:
Carenado, C90, B200, A36 Bonanza, Phenom 100, all ok
Carenado C340 II rotating beacon does not work (sent to support Carenado).
Aerosoft Twin Otter works wonder.
RealAir, B60 and B60 turbine works ok
A2A Cherokee, C172 and C182 works, but no strobe and rotating beacon.
I'm using FSX and FSXSE even in HD, not copied or pasted nothing for airplanes that have no option to choose installation path used Flight1 tool and modified way.
I am excited, after all this FSXSE beginning, less than 10 days.
The biggest concern I have at the moment is that backup Steam does not work for FSX SE, ends prematurely.
FSXSE not working with Steam in offline mode

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos