Sign in to follow this  
CrewF16

What I want for Christmas

I want a simulator that looks like I have just been dropped into an HD video. I want to fly an AC that is all PMDG and Accu-Sim combined. I want to be able to do a walk around preflight and accurately check all aspects of my plane. I want all of the traffic in my sim to look and fly as well as my AC. I want an Air Traffic Control that will respond to what I do and the weather at hand (even if I have an emergency). Of course I want weather radar but more than that I want my aircraft to react to the weather correctly (turbulence, wake turbulence, icing, up & down drafts, real wind shear etc.) I want my aircraft to break in flight just because it does not because I asked it to and to respond accordingly (birdstrike...) I want my sim to be able to respond to crash landings and have rescue ready. Report causality's etc.  I want all of this (and probably more that I have not thought of) without having to upgrade my system. 

Merry Christmas to All

I want a simulator that looks like I have just been dropped into an HD video. I want to fly an AC that is all PMDG and Accu-Sim combined. I want to be able to do a walk around preflight and accurately check all aspects of my plane. I want all of the traffic in my sim to look and fly as well as my AC. I want an Air Traffic Control that will respond to what I do and the weather at hand (even if I have an emergency). Of course I want weather radar but more than that I want my aircraft to react to the weather correctly (turbulence, wake turbulence, icing, up & down drafts, real wind shear etc.) I want my aircraft to break in flight just because it does not because I asked it to and to respond accordingly (birdstrike...) I want my sim to be able to respond to crash landings and have rescue ready. Report causality's etc.  I want all of this (and probably more that I have not thought of) without having to upgrade my system. 

Merry Christmas to All

You need someone to buy you some flying lessons. 

Merry Christmas to All

that requires alot of funding and is not realistically possible for a niche.

I want a full level-D simulator of B737, 757, 747, 777, 787, Airbus A320, 330, 340, 350, 380... wait, no! I want all these real airplanes with a private airport and a pilot licence and ratings which would allow me to fly them all for real!  :lol:

Dear Santa, please read my letter and grant my wish!  :P

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Bingo - start working on your ratings...

Actually probably like a lot of us out here that was my dream. I got my PPL license when I was 18. Joined the Air Force thinking that I would go to college on them. But with a lot of shift changing it was just not possible. When I got out finances just did not  permit college or keeping up with my flying. I kept flying RC and now I just fly the PC. I hope to get current again when I retire or at least when the grandkids move out.  

Santa (my daughter) will be on United Flight 882 in a couple days (B744....could it be a PMDG 744v2 :lol:) delivering my Christmas present from Japan.  Can't wait to open it up!!

Chris Sunseri

I just want the DC-6. Is that too much to ask for ?.. :rolleyes:

Jan

Merry Christmas to All

You could try and find some Level-D airline sims in your area and see if you can rent them for a reasonable price.