Sign in to follow this  
belongedtoair

Is there any program that changes all the scenery textures?

Hi all, I'm new on XPX.

I was using FSX and P3D with ORBX and UTX. Both made my sim looks great.

X plane's scenery is a bit different as I see. I wanted to ask about is there a program that changes the scenery textures ( not mesh) like ORBX for fsx?

Thanks a lot.

I'll try the HD Mesh Scenery, I didn't know that it also changes the landclass, autogen etc.

Thats why I write in the first lines:

• The HD Mesh Scenery v3 is a complete replacement for the default Global Scenery in X-Plane 10 for all covered regions (it includes mesh, landclass, forests, road/railroad networks, all water features and autogen data)!

The only thing it does NOT replace are the textures themselves! So it uses the exact same textures, but in a much more efficient way (thus the same textures work and look much better than in the default)

Depending on where you fly, you can often get free photoscenery at simheaven.com if that's your thing, and there's also various sources to get Open Street Map based 3d objects on top of the base scenery.

yes REX is compatible with Xplane

Not with XP 10 it's not. Unless I've missed something absolutely huge over the past few days.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

i swore REX was compatible with XP10

Lol...Nope, and your avatar threw me for a loop as I thought it was someone from REX with a X-mas Surprise.