Hello all. I just recently downloaded the Flight1 King Air B200. I loaded it for the first time and it seemed to load ready and running "the props were turning". I noticed the displays were not on, but I thought that the avionics switch was just off when it first loaded. I went into the settings and made everything "realistic" and cold and dark and it loaded as such. I switched on the battery and flipped the avionics master switch to on... and nothing happened. I pushed, pressed, flipped and manipulated every thing I could find on the display but could not get it to turn on. Am I missing a stupid step or is it possible that the download was corrupted by, say, an antivirus program or something. I did notice that windows 7 wanted to know if I would share FSX across my network, which I have never been asked before with this specific app screen splashed on screen, so I said yes to my HOME network, thinking it was Navigraph wanting access. Then I had the other standard, "do you want to use this gauge..." press enter so that was fine.

Does anyone think I got a corrupt file download? Or do I just not know how to use the G1000? 

This is licensing issue. I had the same problem. Make sure the lic file is in the same location where it was downloaded. Mine was on C:\flight1

The safe start up downloaded with the aircraft, I didnt click on it though. I did move my Lic file from a file use use to download to to a file where I store aircraft downloads. It didn't install where I wanted the first time anyway. I think I will just reinstall. To remove the aircraft I should just have to delete the plane in sim objects right?

You'll have to install using the F1 installer (The red airplane). Ive had this prob with other F1 addons using the dowloaded installer that i get after using the red plane..or what ever you call that...Wrapper?. As stated, its not registering correctly.

The safe start up downloaded with the aircraft, I didnt click on it though. I did move my Lic file from a file use use to download to to a file where I store aircraft downloads. It didn't install where I wanted the first time anyway. I think I will just reinstall. To remove the aircraft I should just have to delete the plane in sim objects right?

I did the same exact thing by moving the file to my stored drive. You dont have to reinstall just copy the lic file back to the c drive/folder where the file was download when you installed the wrapper

Got it solved. Just uninstalled the aircraft and used search to delete anything associated with it. Then I re-downloaded the way I meant to the first time. Worked like a charm as far as I can tell. Thanks for the replies guys.