Sign in to follow this  
addman

Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!

Just purchase the L1011 and all CS777 FSX versions (777Base Pack, 777-300 and 777F) Unable to download any of the 777s,  AVG is reporting Win32/HEUR virus!

L1011 downloaded just fine.

Anyone else using AVG Anti virus have this problem?

Is it just a false alarm? I hate turning off the Anti virus unless I know it's safe!

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

Just purchase the L1011 and all CS777 FSX versions (777Base Pack, 777-300 and 777F) Unable to download any of the 777s,  AVG is reporting Win32/HEUR virus!

L1011 downloaded just fine.

Anyone else using AVG Anti virus have this problem?

Is it just a false alarm? I hate turning off the Anti virus unless I know it's safe!

The 777 packages trigger false positives.  They are clean.  Just put the installers on your exceptions list.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

The 777 packages trigger false positives.  They are clean.  Just put the installers on your exceptions list.

Yup! I have Norton and it's absolutely over-sensitive, triggers on every other download which I know are safe files. Last time I get a Norton license. Blocked the 777 1.5 update when I tried to install it so had to put it in the exception list.

Thanks Guys,

That's what I though, since they didn't trigger the anti virus on my other machine!

I guess I am paranoid, especially since I just had to restore my system after picking up a "bug" a couple of months ago.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

I just picked up the C-130 and WX Radar packages, just because they were there, and I love to go broke saving money.  LOL

The C-130 is now added to my "list of things to play with".

RodeoGeorge

Just bought Base and Freighter Pack L1011, here in Australia, at 00:45 with just over 7 hours to go before the end. Luckily remembered  to get in.

I would say that nearly every enthusiast exclusive Prepar3D user at this point is thinking that Captain Sim can go suck on a lemon!

I for one won't forget the prejudice they have shown against us in this sale. No more Captain sim for me and I am sure many others fell the same

way when they are looking for 3 times the price from us for the exact same product.

I would say that nearly every enthusiast exclusive Prepar3D user at this point is thinking that Captain Sim can go suck on a lemon!

I for one won't forget the prejudice they have shown against us in this sale. No more Captain sim for me and I am sure many others fell the same

way when they are looking for 3 times the price from us for the exact same product.

I am surprised you cannot install this into P3D using one of the FSX -> P3D installer programs.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I am surprised you cannot install this into P3D using one of the FSX -> P3D installer programs.

I don't doubt that it would be exactly the same either way but I try to be straight.

Certainly less of a frame rate eater than PMDG was on FSX (at least for me anyway).  You can make a simple modification to make the MFD's duplicates rather than independent (this save some FPS).  Also there are some cockpit textures available to help even more ... with a few adjustments you can gain about 30% FPS.

Could you tell me where I may find both of those? I bought the -200 and -300 on sale and would like to get started with it, but the VC causes a huge FPS hit on my system.

I don't doubt that it would be exactly the same either way but I try to be straight.

Got it. I don't have p3d so have no clue what the various company positions are with regard to porting.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000