Sign in to follow this  
jport1

Too Many unwarrented "Checked" from the FO

Hi Bryan,

You may know that I have used your products on every AC on my system for years now.  I have never had an issue that hasn't been fixed and however, I have an issue now that I am reluctant to post but it has become annoying.

The FO constantly says "Checked" for no reason at all.  If there is ANY background noise on an open mic, I get a unrequested response of "Checked"  This did not happen before I installed the latest update.  Now I have to mute my mike between my responses to keep him for saying the dreaded "Checked".  Now while I appreciate his diligence, it is time to say enough.

So, I am posting to see if anyone else is having this issue and to see if you have any suggestions Bryan.  Like I said it did not do this before the last update which I believe was 2.2.

Anyway, thanks as always for all your work that allow me to create an illusion of disbelief.

Joe Porter

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Hi Joe,

I know your "problem" as it comes also in my flightdeck :)

I am pretty sure, that this was also in the older version of FS2crew, and just like Bryan said, train your voice and it will be less.

Thats what it does with my Cockpit. It does not go complete, but its much less. When my PNF says "Checked" now, I always repeat "you're a perfect checker", and gues what he answers? "Checked"

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png