Sign in to follow this  
yannB777

Orbx problem VECTOR PORTUGUESE

hi,

ORBX VECTOR V1.20 problem portuguese coast, peninsula in front of LPFR faro airport . how to put a photograph on a topic thank you. :unsure:

You'll need to use an external hosting site from which you can link the picture here. Popular solutionas are Dropbox or fsfiles.org

hi,

thank you. how to insert the image, i have to host the image on dropbox image and i dont not happen to a URL. thank you and grieve.

hi,

ORBX VECTOR V1.20 problem portuguese coast, peninsula in front of LPFR faro airport . how to put a photograph on a topic thank you. :unsure:

Hi,

If you have Aerosoft LPFR then you need to disable a BGL file in that airports installation folder.  I cannot remember exactly which one (I am at work) but it is a file to do with the underlying landclass or photo tile that Aerosoft provided.

I assume this is the issue you are seeing:

GNeHt.jpg

Daz

hi,

thank you. how to insert the image, i have to host the image on dropbox image and i dont not happen to a URL. thank you and grieve.

You can simply copy the link from the adress line, and insert it here using the "Link" button, which is in below the button that says "Size":

200ba84.jpg

hi,

thank you for you answer. yes its my problem well, i have the scenery of aerosoft faro (LPFR). d life the BGL file delete or modify if possible thank you.

hi,

ok resolved problem. you must delete the file cvx.lanclass.BGL scenery in faro. thanks to everyone