Sign in to follow this  
jamesman8

PMDG Extended Download Service.

So I had purchased the 777-200 back in, July, or June. I bought the extended download service as well, to be safe. My computer had died(Hard drive completely fried) and lost all of my data. I just re installed FSX, and my download link for the 777 is expired. I cannot find a section on support for this, so I was wondering where I can get a new download link (I still have my activation key)  

Sincerely, James Muratore

(Purchased under the name Anthony Muratore)

Full names are required here; also, if you provided your name a PMDG moderator would be able to help.

However, your solution is provided in the email you got from PMDG when you purchased the EDS. Open a trouble ticket at product support and they will help you out.  The links to product support are listed twice on their home page, and is: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

Dan Downs KCRP

Full names are required here; also, if you provided your name a PMDG moderator would be able to help.

However, your solution is provided in the email you got from PMDG when you purchased the EDS. Open a trouble ticket at product support and they will help you out.  The links to product support are listed twice on their home page, and is: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

Thats very helpful down, however I have just recently also cleared all my emails out of my inbox(I had over 1000). If it helps, the name it was purchased under was Anthony Muratore

James, you can access your extended download via your PMDG account, it expires after a year.  

Do yourself a favor and use an external HD or USB stick to save your installers onto and you'll never have to worry about extended download or the hassle of having to re-download your purchases.

\Robert Hamlich/

James, you can access your extended download via your PMDG account, it expires after a year.  

Do yourself a favor and use an external HD or USB stick to save your installers onto and you'll never have to worry about extended download or the hassle of having to re-download your purchases.

Where from the website on my account? I have looked on every account tab.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

On the top of this page you will see account   click the log in  and it will take you to your account details on what you have purchased etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have tried to use my extended download, and all the links have expired, what should I do?

I have tried to use my extended download, and all the links have expired, what should I do?

If it's within a year, just submit a ticket and we'll reactivate them. I'd do it for you, but I can't see your full name...

Hint, hint...

Kyle Rodgers

EDIT:

Saw in Robert's FSX-SE update that you guys prohibit discussion or questions of the redownload policy so removed this post to respect those wishes.