Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

What would you like to see for XPX in 2015?

This is just a wish list for XPX. It could be improvements to the base program or third party developer addons.

I'd like to see an AI traffic program like My Traffic X. I think this would help the immersion factor immensely.

NAX669.png

I'm ready for the LES Citation!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I would like to see Seasonal textures that change automatically or are based on the user choice when starting the flight.

I would also like to see something like Real Terra Haze built into the sim or offically supported. It works fine now, but I worry it may break with a future addon and it adds a lot to the sim.

Rob

More autogen, especially skyscrapers, they supposedly have had some guy who's working on the new autogen for the past several years, who knows maybe he'll be done with them this year?

From a developer's point of view:

- Better documentation. The documentation is disorganised and old. I still can't work out how to do a custom road from the dcos, whenever I do it just crashes.

- Ways to do vector animation in .obj files. Think of nice things like PeopleFlow, AnimalFlow, etc.. from Orbx

- More weather layers (So someone can make a plugin to do decent realistic weather)

- Better error handling. When something goes wrong, don't just crash, log something and give us a clue why. 

- Polygon exclusion zones.

- Ability to embed sounds in .obj files.

As a user

- Fix the AI, please :-)

- Visibility improvements from high altitude

- Better ATC

- Regional autogen outside of the US

Please give me better AI.  Better weather

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

PMDG stuff :) Since I just bought X-Plane today :) 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Yeah a proper quality airliner with a proper looking virtual cockpit...pmdg standards

Regards

Paul EGCC

Wishlist: AI traffic, ATC recognizing AI traffic + voice packs,Ground services X (similar addon), sceneries modeling big cities...

Expected to be released in 2015: IXEG 737, PMDG aircraft, MD80 by Rotate

Is anyone aware of any quality add on (aircraft/scenery/utilities...)  being developed for XPX and expected to be released in 2015 other then the above?

Regards 

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

I also want environment sound . 

I think there is a thunder sound available @.org. But I want the real world.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus