Sign in to follow this  

Just wondering if these panels can be used with the PMDG777 and NGX.

I am afraid to ask about the MCDash8-Q400.

At present I am using the Saitek yoke and Pedals with no problem controlled through FSUIPC, FSX and Windows7-64 with the planes.

I had problems with the Saitek throttles so I bought a CH throttle quad and it works fine thanks to FSUIPC.

thanks

Paul

I've got mine working fine with both aircraft through LINDA. Autopilot functions can also be added (the display will not read the 777's values though, it'll just go about its own thing). 

This guy's fantastic tutorial can be used on most PMDG aircraft (including the 744) - 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have heard about LINDA, is it easy to set everything up using it?

What about the MCDash8?

thanks again

Paul

Burm, what kind of problems were you having with Saitek throttles? Were they just not working with PMDG products?

LINDA is the probably the easiest switch configuration program. Basically, you have a list of the buttons on your Saitek panel, and when you click one you have the option of assigning many different PMDG commands. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You may want to have a peek at Vrinsght M panel. It comes configured to work seamlessly with 777 and 737 without Linda

ZORAN

Tatave, so would LINDA be anything similar to the key command/control section of FSUIPC? Like " I want this axis to control this, and I want this button/key/switch to turn on this specific light etc...?"

Tatave, so would LINDA be anything similar to the key command/control section of FSUIPC? Like " I want this axis to control this, and I want this button/key/switch to turn on this specific light etc...?"

Yes it is but Linda does not do axises.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

The benefits of LINDA:

• It's free
  • There are modules that other people have written for the more popular aircraft
  • It works with Saitek, VRInsight, CH stuff...may work with other stuff, I don't know.
  • Assigning and switching what a button/switch/knob does is easy.
  • If you know or want to learn LUA, you can change or add new functions.

It doesn't do axis at all but it does handle the buttons on the yokes/throttles. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM