Sign in to follow this  
GFD150

IFly 737 or PMDG 737

PMDG all the way, had iFly but uninstalled it after PMDG NGX and never looked back....

Mikael Leinonen

A photo does not give the realistic color. The only thing iFly has over PMDG is weather radar integration. If that is not a big deal to you, or you do not care about the BBJ and 900ER models, then PMDG is the best. There is nothing else about iFly that is more realistic than PMDG, and in system modeling and sound the iFly it is less realistic. But non pilots love giving their opinions on this forum over what is the most realistic and that causes controversy.

777200LRF - PMDG does not implement RF turns.  The navdata has to be massaged to emulate them.  You may recall that early in the NGX development work PMDG mentioned enhancing the navdata format and language they created to implement nav commands.  That was the reason the NGX had its own navdata subdirectory.  That never happened.

DJ

I have them both -  MUCH prefer the IFly.  They are both good though, as it has the 2D cockpit available.  Even better than these is the new Aerosoft Airbus (package may stilll be on sale - I got mine from Just Flight) - A-318,319,320 and 321 all bundled together, including FS Crew and RAAS for those planes only.  Barring NONE, these are the finest I have ever flown in fsx.  By Far.