Hello. I just received the Saitek radio panel and in my hurry to see if it worked I forgot all about SPAD. I had read that some people just plugged it in and it worked without using the disk or any other drivers other than what might have install when plugging in the USB. I tried this and it didn't work so I used the provided disk. The radio worked great with all of my planes except the Flight1 King Air and the Majestic Dash 8. This makes sense considering that the other planes radios/gps run off of the FSX ones. And if I remember correctly it wouldn't tune the A2A ADF, but worked fine for everything else.

I realize that I may not be able to use it with the Majestic because quite honestly I'm not even sure exactly how the communication/navigation work with such an advanced, complex aircraft. I did notice a com 1 little window in the center console and I did find a screen further back on the center console that looked like it was where you would set frequencies, but that type of aircraft is out of my league considering my current aviation knowledge. Will it just simply not work with this aircraft?

The King Air is a little different. For about every 15 "clicks" of the knob the frequency might change once. And I know it won't swap frequencies at all. With this planes G1000 it should be able to do this in my mind. Is there any chance that if I delete the Saitek drivers and use SPAD drivers that these issues would clear up? Thank you for any help.