Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

Digital Design St. Petersburg ULLI is out

That's the one I use. It's the 2014 adaptation of the original Project ULLL - as far as I understand.

Pulkovo04.zip is a very old version.

Couldn't find the third file at avsim.su.

Thanks very much for the clarification.  I'll be loading it up tomorrow to test.

gwillmot

Thanks very much for the clarification.  I'll be loading it up tomorrow to test.

gwillmot

Loaded and really looks and works well.  Very pleased.  I'll be passing on the payware.

Thanks very much for the clarification.

You are welcome. Glad that you like it. And as I wrote - the round satellite vis-avis the old terminal Pulkovo I is so iconic to me that its missing alone doesn't recommend the payware scenery to me (even if they demolished it in reality).

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

I bought it soon after it was released. I liked the freeware version, but this payware version is current to what the airport looks like today.

PS: I didn't update it to v2 yet, haven't had time to.

Hi, I bought the software when AES Support was given with one of the last updates. Now I downloaded V2 - in the manual it is designated as V 1.1 btw - and subsequently lost AES support again...

However, with the new version the old terminal with the famous light cupolas is active again, a welcomed increase in gates for my AI traffic. The jetbridges seem to be slightly oversized for this sleek building... Beyond this, the update has the same good quality as v1.0 had.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Had the original FSX version and today purchased the new update version for € 12 Euro.

Fantastic airport, I did have an issue with texture bleeding and shimmering on the runways.

Sent an e-mail and got a very fast reply saying that the issue and solution ( "ALT" file ) was known and will be

resolved  in a further installer.

I received the  "ALT" file for the World/Scenery folder which resolved the issue.

Top service from Digital Design.

Geyer......Are you sure that In v2 the famous light cupolas are back? I still have v1 and I don't have those retro lights. And In the screenshots at Simmarket they are not in the shots. Why would they put them back?

• Upvote 1

Joseph, perhaps I have used the incorrect term. With "light cupolas" I meant the five daylight domes at the "Pulkovo 1" terminal. In v1, this terminal was modelled as construction site, with red/white barriers in front:

160401%20Tu-134%20EETN4_zpsglrotiad.jpg

The screenshots at SimMarket still show this old version!

Now with v2 (or v1.1, as designated in the manual), Pulkovo 1 looks this way:

ULLI_zpsagqwkdus.jpg

Note that Pulkovo 1 now has jetbridges. Note also the absence of AES.

Now I'm a little irritated that Christiaan bought the new version, while I was notified by SimMarket that I could download the new version without paying a second time...

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Oh yes, the satellite, it was the reason why I stayed with the freeware such a long time.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

So is this update a free update (I also received an email from Simmarket) or do we have to pay for this new version? I downloaded the (v1.1) update but I do not find these "light cupolas" anywhere in the scenery.

Graeme Butler

Yes the update is free for those that bought the previous version.

Graeme, does your scenery look like at the second picture above?

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Harald,

No - there is something weird happening on my system. The building (Pulkovo 1) is there in the original scenery, but when I remove that and install the new version, it is not there at all - although there is a dark outline in the ground texture of where it should be. It is as if there is a file missing. I'm afraid I don't know how to attach images to posts!

Graeme Butler