Sign in to follow this  
RaffaeleFiore

PMDG online shop down?

Kind PMDG Team,

as a Xmas gift, I was aiming to buy a bunch of your products (777LR/F+777-300; 747-400X+747-8i), so I went to your website and placed them into the shopping cart.

But, when I clicked the 'Checkout' button, an 'error 404-Page not found' was displayed.

I repeated the steps several times but no luck.

Is there something wrong I'm doing, or is there something wrong with your servers/online shop?

Thanks so far......

self,

This forum is designed primarily for inter-member support topics. As such, many are not read by the permanent PMDG staff.

Instead, I suggest that you submit a support ticket using the main PMDG web site. This will ensure prompt action by one of the support staff.

Regards, Richard

PS Here at PMDG's support forum, there is a strict rule that you give your full name in either your contributions or in your signature banner which can be set in your profile, Please do so.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Ok, display name changed, that's my real name.

Back to support issues, I don't wish to look polemic, but the main PMDG support page literally displays:

Technical Support for Retail Customers is provided via:

Well, at support.precisionmanuals.com I haven't found anything matching my problem in the Knowledge Base, and a search made with related keywords gave me no results as well. 

Therefore, since looks like there's no third way, I can only post my problem here, since this forum is clearly displayed as an official alternative to the PMDG support page.

Hi,

On the support page you have to open a ticket by clicking on the "Tickets" icon. To get it, you have to login (or create an account if you don't have one yet).

Regarding the full name policy, you have to display it either at the bottom of your post or in the signature banner (your login name doesn't count).

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Ah ok, I'm sorry but I'm a newbie here. I've always purchased PMDG products since FS9 times and never had complaints/issues about them.

I hadn't noticed the 'Ticket' button, sorry, now I've issued the problem in the proper way, I guess.

Anyway, maybe someone of the PMDG staff will notice this topic and will answer me here.

The only negative thing, now, is that I cannot revert my username back to 'self' for the next 180 days.......

Raffaele Fiore (It's now correct this way?)

Yep your name at the bottom is fine!

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Raffaele Fiore (It's now correct this way?)

That's it! And, I know it seems a bit overly specific, but it's easier for the mod crew to see it if it's at the bottom of the post, since that's where most people put it.

As already mentioned:

-support.precisionmanuals.com for official support - it's more than the knowledge base; there's a ticket system as well.

-forum - for user-to-user support, but I'm also usually here more than I should be on weekdays.

Kyle Rodgers

Already got a reply to my ticket. Quick and reliable service indeed!

The problem was with the browser. Looks like Google Chrome (which is my default one) does not fit too fine with PMDG online shop.

As suggested by PMDG support, I used IE and the transaction was successfully completed.

Now both 777 (all variants) and 747 (400 and 8i) are in my hangar. Thanks PMDG!

Raffaele Fiore