Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Flytampa CYYZ first screen shot posted

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Just hope the CYYZ authority can't find a way to charge FS users a landing fee!!!   :lol:

I think it's the most expensive airport in North America to land at isn't it? 

woohoo!

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I hope that it is not too long until release.

I have read a post by the developer about YSSY in the FlyTampa forum. According to this post,

Sydney is aiming for first quarter 2015. 

We should have another airport out before Sydney & a third airport is in early development.

The screenshot doesn't look like early development, and there is competition for CYYZ (Oryxsim). I therefore would expect that it will indeed be soon :)

Peter

S

I have read a post by the developer about YSSY in the FlyTampa forum. According to this post,

The screenshot doesn't look like early development, and there is competition for CYYZ (Oryxsim). I therefore would expect that it will indeed be soon :)

Peter

Was this a recent post? Like, before Copenhagen was released?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Well guys, let's put our money where our mouths are. Happiness is one thing. Purchasing product in quantities that convinces developers to create more airports is what is going to get our 'Home and Native Land' the love it deserves in FS. Many thanks to FlyTampa, FSDreamTeam and Simaddons.

Now...if only some genius will figure out a way to port the Flight Ontario Toronto/Niagara scenery to FSX/P3D; that would be nirvana. Since Orbx Vector 1.2 came out, I went to look at the Welland Canal. It's still the same neglected joke it was before. I'm originally from St. Catharines and while it's not sexy, that waterway is the only connection between the Upper Great Lakes and the Atlantic Ocean (40,000,000 metric tons of freight per year). OK...rant is over, bring on CYYZ.

Happy New Year

Well guys, let's put our money where our mouths are.

My money is anxiously waiting to be spent on this one :-)

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Im a BETA tester for OryxSim and it's being developed....again, I wouldn't hold my breath though, nothing touches FlyTampa's work. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Im a BETA tester for OryxSim and it's being developed....again, I wouldn't hold my breath though, nothing touches FlyTampa's work. 

I'd argue that Flightbeam and FSDT do absolutely excellent work.  That being said, the Oryx previews look...  let's say not as good as the picture FlyTampa posted.

sig01.png