Sign in to follow this  
pietje

HUD pmdg 737NGX

There are a lot of messages aboud the HUD, but I can't find my question. What is the circle with the wings in the HUD en what can I do to get the second circle in the one with the wings. Those two circle work together but I don't no how it works and where the circle stands for. Especially on finals when the two circles are not in each other aiming on the the big white bars on the runway.

kind regards Jeen

Alright thanks I get closer now. But I am looking for the circle in the velocity vector. It is not vissible on this picture. You can see the circle on departure, cruise, and finals but not visual on the posted by Sponge. It can be above are left / right from the velocity vector. I just want to know what the function of this circle is.

regards Jeen

circle will be the proper landing spot i assume. velocity vector is the spot your plane will end up.

Thanks for the response Sponge. I was also looking for the answer and ended up by a manual written by Rockwell Collins. Not everything is in it but the things I was looking for popped up right for my nose. The HUD is a very interesting instrument. Thanks anyway Sponge Cheers and happy new year.

kind regards Jeen