Sign in to follow this  
ixv2969

FSX Steam and Payware issues

Hi flightsimmers:

Happy holidays to all, and just curious to know if anybody is having issues with their payware, such as landing gear up and aircraft floating on ground, no avionics, yoke turned hard left. I thought only PMDG had that issue, but is many more, including ifly and majestic. " I bought these, so don't say, " maybe if you buy it you wont have that issue". On level d, the panel fails to load and it crashes FSX Steam and Capatin sim FMC and MFD are blank. I wanna know if Im doing something wrong or I know what it is....

Sounds like you do not have simconnect installed or incorrectly installed. I understand both the iFly and MJD8 both work.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Let us know how you get on.I believe the CS777 works as well.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Julian, u were right sir, it was simconnect, thanks a million, and on the progress, thanks to you suggestion, I found out that my sys wasn't configured to allow 3rd party installations, error 2203, and fixed that as well, thanks man

MJD8 Dont work and they know it, my 747 400x  knobs dont work on steam all other thinks works fine sounds and light flaps and so on

sorry my english

Julian, u were right sir, it was simconnect, thanks a million, and on the progress, thanks to you suggestion, I found out that my sys wasn't configured to allow 3rd party installations, error 2203, and fixed that as well, thanks man

Glad to help. Enjoy the new sim :)

Thanks Julian and happy holidays, I got Ifly to work now, but PMDG is still down, I sent a ticket and was told that They still gotta fix it, that the steam version caught them by surprise and that a new patch is gonna be avail by Jan

Thanks Julian and happy holidays, I got Ifly to work now, but PMDG is still down, I sent a ticket and was told that They still gotta fix it, that the steam version caught them by surprise and that a new patch is gonna be avail by Jan

Janurary, for PMDG, that is good news. Not too long to wait. Have a safe New Year