Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

Aerosoft Airbus EZCA Troubles

Fellow simmers,

Irecently purchased the Aerosoft A318-A321 bundle, and, as expected, it looks great. I'm having some troubles, however, in the setting up of the EZDok camera. Whenever I switch views, I'm getting a black flicker along the top of my screen. It looks almost as it does with the view system turned on, though I've turned it off and still experienced the same issue. I've tried the profile from the forum, and just making my own, along with deleting all of the interior (and, afterwards, exterior) views from the aircraft.cfg, to no avail. Whenever I switch views, there's a flicker of a black bar. It seems insignificant, though it is quite distracting, especially in a software such as EZCA where fluidity is one of the core principles of the product. I posted a similar question over on the Aerosoft forums, though as this is also an EZCA issue I was wondering if any of you had insight in the meantime.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Derek

following this also, same problem here.

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

Did you delete all camera views from aircraft.cfg of each Airbus? (All but that created by EXCA, of course!) . Also, disable views on right MCDU.

EZCA works perfectly for me with these two steps. (Don´t forget to back up the aircraft.cfg files).

Edmundo Azevedo

I did delete the cameras, but only on the CFM 319. That's the aircraft I was testing it on. Should I have done it for all of them?

I did delete the cameras, but only on the CFM 319. That's the aircraft I was testing it on. Should I have done it for all of them?

Yes, you should, if you plan to use Ezdok on all of your A318/A319/A320/A321 models.

Open the aircraft.cfg file in all of the above models, both CFM and IAE, and remove all the original views except Ezdok Universal Camera. 

Then open your Airbus favourite model and livery in FSX and create new views with Ezdok or import a set if you have one. You can add/edit/delete new cameras whenever you want. Once you are satisfied, save the set in any desidered folder for future uses. Since Aerosoft issues new versions of their Airbus models frequently and in most cases you have to uninstall the existing version and reinstall the new one, it is very useful to save your settings.

Note that the same interior views basically work for any model, only the exterior views change a little due to the different size of A318, A321 etc. Once you have a good set of cameras for your A319 CFM, you can import it in the other models and adjust any single camera as required.

Hope this helps.

I followed these steps but still am confronted with some odd behavior of EZdok.

Every time I switch to the aircraft view,  I first get some strangely positioned view and only the second time I click the assigned aircraft view button on the EZdok layout (or hit the assigned keyboard of joystick button I get the view that I programmed. I tried everything including deleting all views and start from scratch, but the problem remains.

Any ideas how to solve this? 

Just for reference; could you share how your aircraft.cfg looks like after the edit?

If you say disable views on the right MCDU do you mean not to save any views of the right MCDU in an EZdok view?

Your help is much appreciated!

Marco Bruno

Yes, you should, if you plan to use Ezdok on all of your A318/A319/A320/A321 models.

Hope this helps.

I have using it with both 319 and 320 without any problems.

I followed these steps but still am confronted with some odd behavior of EZdok.

Every time I switch to the aircraft view,  I first get some strangely positioned view and only the second time I click the assigned aircraft view button on the EZdok layout (or hit the assigned keyboard of joystick button I get the view that I programmed. I tried everything including deleting all views and start from scratch, but the problem remains.

Any ideas how to solve this? 

Just for reference; could you share how your aircraft.cfg looks like after the edit?

If you say disable views on the right MCDU do you mean not to save any views of the right MCDU in an EZdok view?

Your help is much appreciated!

Marco Bruno

Try and hit F9.

As for the right MCDU, there is an option in the right MCDU to disable the views.

Naif Almazroa

My Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Youmou0205

In addition to the above I also disable the following gauge in panel.cfg (of any A318,19,20,21):

//gauge46=..///AB_Systems!View,0,0,1,1 

This corrects all view-related oddities when using EZDOK (like flickering at view change etc.)

Dirk.

By the way, i'm experiencing the same problem with the PMDG NGX... but there is no gauge46 in panel.cfg.. is there something else i can do?

In addition to the above I also disable the following gauge in panel.cfg (of any A318,19,20,21):

//gauge46=..///AB_Systems!View,0,0,1,1 

This corrects all view-related oddities when using EZDOK (like flickering at view change etc.)

Dirk.

Thanks a lot for that Dirk, I was also experiencing the odd problem with EZDOK, I'll give this solution a try!

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter