Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Track ir 5 problem

Not sure how to describe it but here goes...

I have another problem with track IR and flight sim.

When i look hard right all the way round and as far as track IR can go, and when i return my head back track IR is off slightly. It resets somehow facing slightly right? And not centred.

I'm using the clippro

I use ezdok, OS7, 737 ngx

Vernon Howells

This happens all the time. You should map a recenter button to your control so you can fix the view when this happens.

Hi, yeh got a centre key assigned! Just find it annoying but i'm playing with the speed.

Vernon Howells

I went to the doctor for that. He just said I was getting old and should start looking where I was going, with only a left eye. :blink:

Sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

I have "Center" and "Pause" function mapped to a ouple of buttons on my controller and

using them becomes second nature i n no time at all.

If I want to look 'farther' in any direction that is outside the normal range of movement I simply

look in the OPPOSITE direction and hit "Center". Then with that new 'origin' I can look in directions I could not 'reach' before. When done, just look straight ahead and hit "Center" again.

I often use this in the VC of planes that I fly (A2A P-51s, B-17, and others) to see/operate controls

located on the floor next to my seat or on the overhead.

The "Pause" is also very useful for 'holding' that altered view in order to 'hit the click spot' or

otherwise inspect or operate the control.

Paul (can't fly without TIR, or FSUIPC4 !!)

Wide-5.jpg