Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit 1.1.0 - FSX scenery conversion

If you run them I think they give some options. SceneryCompiler uses some xml format that is not fully documented though. The AutogenCompiler uses a SimProp format that is described in one of the Flight propdefs.

Hopefully we can get some tutorials put together for the various types of content.

I just loaded up the 1.1.2 toolkit successfully. (non-GFWL)

When I fired up my non-GFWL Flight, I did not see any new / pending aerocaches.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks,

Tom

Got it Steve! 

I selected the Aeorcache Activity to see the new ones, and there they are!  I tried them all out and they seem to behave exactly as they should, minus being able to actually capture them while in pending status.  I have not converted the FSX scenery yet, but now I am looking forward to making new Aerocaches in the lower 48 as well as the rest of the world!

Many thanks for your continuing efforts.

-Tom

Hmm weird, as one of them I tried I didn't see any icon for the aerocache when I flew right by the spot it was supposed to be.

Since my update to Toolkit 1.1.2 and enabling the World Addon, I noticed that none of the aerocaches are showing up in flight. If you do fly by one, it can capture it, but you cannot see it. If I turn off the World Addon box and go back to just Hawaii and Alaska, then they appear. Another weird thing is that if the World Addon is active and you locate a plane at an airport using the World map and then choose the Alaska or Hawaii map, the positions DO NOT co-inside at all. There is something weird going on. Anyone else have the same problem?

BokChoy, the second thing you mention is part of the Flight design and is intentional.

Multiple people are seeing the aerocache icons are randomly not appearing during flights.

Guys - Let's not discuss the methods or possibilities of converting 3rd party commercial addons into Flight.

This can cause Avsim and poster fairly substantial problems with EULA's and licenses.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I hid the post, Steve.  It's just something we have to be careful about.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals