Sign in to follow this  
dash8q400 flyer

How to download fsx se

Hello,

I have just purchased the steam version of fsx. I noticed in the steam app that the only option is to install fsx and not to download it first.

Is it possible to download the installer of fsx se as backup for future re-installing?

Some hints will be nice!

Thanks!

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

Is it possible to download the installer of fsx se as backup for future re-installing?

I don't "think" so, but you can back it up via the Steam menu (upper-left drop-down) once installed, and restore it from the backup in the future. I use this feature for other games when re-installing Windows.

On Steam, you can download and install as many times as you want on any computer you want. Backup sounds like a great idea if you put a ton of add ons after, but that will not take care of any add ons that make changes to the registry, or will it?