Sign in to follow this  
Raxnor

OSM Europe + World2XPlane

Hi everybody

I used the guide I found on this article http://asn-xp.aeroso.../?page_id=10098 and I've got the problem that the facades of some buildings are flickering. I've read on some post that OSM Europe and world2xplane are mutually exclusive. Is it so and how can I solve the problem?

Greetings

Can you post a screenshot of where you are seeing the flickering? You should be able to use both together, since once will just block the other. You should make sure that W2XP is higher up in priority though.

It looks like on some buildings there are two different skins trying to show at the same time

PBz9JZi.png

lowgWaE.png

Could you find the buildings in OSM for me? https://www.openstreetmap.org. It might be a problem in OSM with two buildings inside each other, or it could be a generation bug in W2XP. Once I've found the flickering buildings I can have a look at what's going on. Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony

can you explain me how I find the buildings there? Anyway I tried without OSM Europe and the problem is disappeared.

OK so I took away the dsf files in OSM Europe corresponding to the W2XP ones and left the others and the problem is solved  :rolleyes:

Ah ok. That shouldn't happen if you have both enabled because one excludes the other, so very strange, but glad it's fixed :smile:

BTW, you can disabled scenery packs without deleting them by opening up scenery_packs.ini in Custom Scenery and changing the line which says SCENERY_PACK to SCENERY_PACK_DISABLED