Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

FSX Steam Edition Multiplayer! Your worst fears come true! Maybe.

Ahahahahahahahahah!!! The noobs are in tha' air with you!!! :ph34r:  :lol:  :wacko:

(Somebody yell "Get off my lawn!!!)

All those planes near the end of the vid remind me of the UFO landing scene at the end of Close Encounters.  :lol:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Comical! On the positive side we may find a whole new crop of simmers to grow in our community.... Great video!

Peter

:rofl: . Of course most are flying military aircraft or the biggest thing they can wrap their hands around.

Sounds like a perfect reason to press for the implementation of the 'Direct

Connect' capability so one can fly on other servers where there are few or no 'interlopers'.!

The primary reason I haven't D/L'd and installed my paid-for version of FSX-SE is that lack of the direct connect option. That and I don't like my programs being

'updated' unannounced as appears to be the case with Steam entities.

Paul

Wide-5.jpg

I couldn't get past the first 30 sec. When that F-18 hit the ground right off the taxi way, I couldn''t stop laughing.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

Public servers will always be like that. Besides if flying with friends you will naturally just add a password to the server

Lewis - A2A Simulations

There IS direct connect. Why do you comment on it when you don't know? MP has been perfect since implementing bejotes fixes.

Most comments about Steam-related aspects are made by people with no clue about Steam... par for the course.

:lol: hahaha Crazy video!

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

In a year many of these newbies will be better simmers than many of us. Kids pick things up quickly!

- Bill Magann

Most comments about Steam-related aspects are made by people with no clue about Steam... par for the course.

So true. Granted not everyone here is a pc gamer (who probably all have steam games for a long time). And with all the rest of the big gaming distribution companies giving a bad image of themselves, I see why people are afraid of Steam. Let's not forget they set out to revolutionise something that was dying (pc gaming) and they succeeded.I will always remember how expensive games were back in the days. They also are pushing linux gaming which I admire too. For long time linux users it was a huge step. I started simming on linux and still do when im on xplane or fg. And they also created some gems like half life, portal and even counter strike(played a lot of that in cyber cafe in the early 2000s with my uni mates), when valve was a small young company.

Back on topic. After almost 2 years of learning about aviation and simming extensively I still don't ever imagine flying online, even less with atc heh heh. Im too shameful to do something stupid in front of professionals. Sometimes I wish I was a kid heh heh.