Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

Stupid question.... can't use search

I still haven't bought the 777 yet, but I will as soon as I get home. My phone is kinda terrible at browsing AVSIM. Can anyone point me to an official thread or reply that states the non-ER -200 will be made someday? It was/is the only thing holding me back from purchasing.

IIRC the -200/ER development time was eaten away by the extended SP1 development, it is coming but it's had to be moved in the lineup with no fixed time. Focus is now on the 747v2.

Alaister Kay

IIRC the -200/ER development time was eaten away by the extended SP1 development, it is coming but it's had to be moved in the lineup with no fixed time. Focus is now on the 747v2.

Do you have a link?

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

I've posted in this forum thousands of times with my signature as-is and I've never had a problem. Did the rules change? If so, I'll change it when I get back.

I've posted in this forum thousands of times with my signature as-is and I've never had a problem. Did the rules change? If so, I'll change it when I get back.

This rule has been in effect for over 15 years.

There's an updated post about the long-standing policy here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/458101-signing-posts-in-this-forum-an-overview-for-enforcement/

The post I linked you to in my earlier post was created 5 years ago.

Seems that they just didn't enforce it as regularly/strictly, especially when it wasn't as obvious. As RSR mentioned in the link in this thread, it's going to be strictly enforced going forward. I appreciate you taking care of it when you get a chance.

Kyle Rodgers