Sign in to follow this  
krstan

Pmdg 747 Problems

Hey guys,

I have been having a problem with the 747. After a minute or so redlines and -7000 altitude come on the pfd. And I also can't change the display mode and it is stuck on apr. If you guys have any ideas plz let me know.

Thanks

Can you give some more details on this? Do you mean you start up a flight with it, let it wait a few minutes doing nothing, and then it starts acting up? Or you have a normally programmed flight plan and a few minutes into flying it you get this? What exactly is happening? Can you provide screenshots?

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well I loaded the plane into fsx, started putting stuff in my fmc, then I see redlines and -7000 altitude on the pfd and I cannot Change the display mode from apr. Sorry I can't provide pictures but there are some other posts with pictures exactly like mine.

Sorry to be silent here. I tried some flights but, though I did experience some bad starts (black displays even though engines are running), starting clean (so select the 747 in the "Free Flight" dialog) always gave me a working system.

Perhaps best is to submit a support ticket.

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg