Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

Linda with the PMDG MD11 !

Hi

Is there is a profile that allows me to use the MCP COMBO II with the PMDG MD11 through the LINDA to manage the PMDG MD11 Mcp ?

Thx

Hi Zoho

You will find the PMDG MD11 module available to download here (http://forum.avsim.net/topic/341141-pmdg-md11-module-version-12/). It is compatible with the Combo II although I have never used it.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Zoho

I am pleased that you got LINDA working with your MD11. Operation of the knobs normally has a slow (+1) and a fast (+10) mode depending on how quickly you rotate it.  However, for software and hardware update reasons, the display updates at 1Hz.  It is something you get used to.  I would suggest you do not change any of the code unless you are a competent programmer and until you better understand how it works.  I can tell you from bitter experience it can easily be broken.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Zoho

I am pleased that you got LINDA working with your MD11. Operation of the knobs normally has a slow (+1) and a fast (+10) mode depending on how quickly you rotate it. However, for software and hardware update reasons, the display updates at 1Hz. It is something you get used to. I would suggest you do not change any of the code unless you are a competent programmer and until you better understand how it works. I can tell you from bitter experience it can easily be broken.

Firstly and to be honest i am very happy with all your responses, really thank you so much.

Secondly untill now, LINDA with the downloadable PMDG MD11 profile gives me the fastest results and every thing is work good and i've test all the buttons and rotary knobs and they are work good.

Just if you can guide me to increase the rotation speed of the knobs will be very helpful to fix the first problem i faced through this amazing tool.

Thank you for the previous responses scot.

I am an avid Md11 flyer. While Linda is awesome, the MD11 has its limitations with what you can do. For instance, I still haven't gotten the minimums rotary to work. The plane is old and doesn't have some of the same features as others. That said, I haven't had any game stopper problems between Linda and the bird.