Sign in to follow this  
NRiese

FSX:SE and FSrecorder?

Hi guys.

Has anyone had any luck with FSrecorder working using the FSX: Steam Edition?

Happy New Year!

It looks like FSRecorder doesn't work with FSX:SE, and it could be that it never will, because according to the developer of the tool in his own fourm he doesn't have the time for furhter development.

Also, you don't seem to be alone, there has been at least on thread about this here on AVSIM, and I've just come across another one over at the FSRecorder forums (that one remains unanswered, though).

Yes, I read that as well.  I hope that the developer has a change of heart, that's a key tool in the videos I make and most likely 90+% of the other movie makers - its back to reinstalling FSX Gold boxed version.  FSX... a sim you grow to love and dispise (not necessarly in that order)!

Sucks! I hope it will be fixed. If anyone somehow know a fix please let med know. I preffer SE over Gold Edition as everything runs much smoother. The only thing I need is FSrecorder now.

The owner of the source code is the only one who can "fix" it, so don't hold your breath waiting for anyone else to do so... ^_^

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'm surprised nobody else has written code for this as its a great piece of kit.

Hallo,

Hat jemand versucht die VIDEO Funktion, zeigte mit mir bei der Wiedergabe kein AI-Traffic?

KHA

i7-10700k 5,1 GHz - 18 GB RAM - ASUS 1080Ti  - Dell G-Sync Monitor

Hi,

i would also appreciate a version of FSRecorder for P3D2. Dont get me wrong but i would pay for it.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg