Sign in to follow this  
SteveFx

DX10 Scenery Fixer was temporarily unavailable - now back

Get it as soon if you can, as soon as it get's back available - it does an excellent job from smoothing out FSX SE to really making the graphics considerably more tempting :-)

Totally, totally, agree!  This was the program that I consider the true 'gate-way' into using FSX:MS and giving you the visuals that simply are not available to FSX:MS running under DX9.  Truly, this program was the DX10 'interpreter' portal....a MUST HAVE!

Im waiting aswell, been a long long wait :(

By the time I got around to actually go make a purchase it was pulled? Any update on when it will be back?

What a bad luck: when I decided to buy  the DX10 FIXER I find that is no longer avaible for sale. I have some hope of seeing it again or do I lose all hope?

SteveFX wrote  in mail #1: ".... There is nothing to be alarmed about or speculate over. It will be returned to sale very shortly..."

So we have to wait. Maybe a new update is under preparation....

Steve also recently posted on his blog the following: "I am still hoping it will be back very shortly. I have built and shipped a new version 2.7, built a new installer, approved the product page but there are some outstanding issues that I need clarification on and we need to sort out the issue of licenses so it will be a few more days."

I wonder if this is due to the relatively recently released FSX: Steam Edition....

After reading this thread It seems to be my next purchase, can't wait! I just hope such my addons as LHBP and new ULLI will have no any issues with it.

After reading this thread It seems to be my next purchase, can't wait! I just hope such my addons as LHBP and new ULLI will have no any issues with it.

I have a problem with just one airport and thats LHBP. Keeps telling me I dont have SP2 and wont install on Steam but I think I had the same problem with Boxed FSX as well

ZORAN

I guess the payware DX10 scenery fixer which can be purchased from Steve´s blog is still Version 2.6. I have not found any other info.

Hi, Im sure its 2.7 I downloaded it yesterday and 100% sure it said 2.7.

Im not at the computer at moment so cant check

Hi, Im sure its 2.7 I downloaded it yesterday and 100% sure it said 2.7.

Any changelog?

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi