Sign in to follow this  

GoFlight module programming with GIT in P3D V2.4 - A2A C182 and Aerosoft A320

Here are the .xml files (zipped) for use with GoFlight Interface Tool (GIT: see here)

A2A C182

Note, requires A2A C182 Input Configurator to map the following

AP HDG = Ctrl + Shift + H

AP ALT = Ctrl + Shift + L

AP UP = Ctrl + Shift + U

AP DOWN = Ctrl + Shift + D

AP APR = Ctrl + Shift + A

AP NAV = Ctrl + Shift + N

Aerosoft Airbus

Both include "clean" (i.e. no other aircraft in the files) set of:

Settings.xml

BespokeVariables.xml

BespokeEvents.xml

[aircraft name].xml

[aircraft name]_GFMCPPRO.xml

[aircraft name]_GFEFIS.xml  (airbus only)

These are not be perfect, some additional adjustments maybe required and they are primarily focused on my "available" GF modules.  I don't have enought GF modules to emulate every button, switch, rotary.

Here is a quick video demo and test flight (best viewed in HD at full screen):

Many thanks to Steve M. and his excellent GoFlight Interface Tool.  If you have GoFlight gear I highly recommend you use his tool and donate if you like it and find it useful.

So far I've completed the CS 777, Aerosoft A320, and the A2A C182 ... I started in on Majestic's Q400 but soon ran into road blocks where it became impossible to implement ... the Majestic folks have indicated that the PILOT edition will include addition acces to Lvars/Events and the Training Edition will include full access to all Lvars/Events ... so when Majestic release the Training version for P3D, I'll start programming/mapping.

Cheers, Rob.

Thank you very much Rob for the   A2A C182

Your time and effort is much appreciated

Garry

Many thanks Rob!  It will be great to use my MCPPRO with the Aerosoft Airbus package...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Most welcome,

Need to get some Airbus time in, but I've got a long list of other aircraft I'd like to complete provide lvars/events are workable.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob, i went for a flight in the A319 yesterday and everything worked well with my MCPPRO, thanks again!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Most welcome, I've made a few more changes, but not specific to the MCP-Pro, mostly the EFIS and some of my other modules.  Will upload later.

Cheers, Rob.