Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Happy 2015!

Wish you all a Great 2015, full of good things and Happiness!!!

And, that XP10 brings you too excellent add-ons and great times "vlying" (*) :-), as 

There are a few in the Horizon, looking really promising, and some of the already available are marker stones in the history of this XP version. Commercial products like the SUPERB "SkyMaxx" have made for XP10, IMO, a whole lot of a difference, but also great aircraft add-ons, both commercial and freeware ( my hat off to the many aircraft designers who offer their hard work to the community!!! with a special love for XPFR... ).

And then, there are all of those who, actually IMO, are the main responsible for XP10 having sustained all of the critics and not so good times it traversed since it was released, rather unfinished IMO - the scenery makers, specially those who offer their creations and those who make available at their sites downloads that can turn this sim into a UNIQUE Virtual Flight Experience!!!

To all of you, a BIG THANK YOU!

To Tony, our Moderator, my very Special Thoughts of ALL OF THE BEST !!!! ;-)

( * ) Adopting Brian Cowell's excellent designation of our activity :-) in his PSX Tutorials...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

To Tony, our Moderator, my very Special Thoughts of ALL OF THE BEST !!!! ;-)

Thank you Jose and to other members of this forum, all the best to everyone and hope 2015 will be a great year.

When I think 2015, I think of the film Back to the Future, and then I feel old. This is the year we are meant to have flying cars, hoverboards and self drying clothes :smile:, I've been waiting ever since 1985  :angry:

It always reminds me of Space 1999, one of my preferred TV series.... Or 2001 Space Odyssey ... We missed both by such a huge difference in some aspects of Science and Technology... But we have great puters, and I keep seeing pairs of lovers at the Cybercafe, each one on her/his notebook or other device, each one with earphones, probably talking from time to time to say something romantic to eachother, through Facebook....

Maybe the truth is from another Science Fiction theme, and Computers / Machines are really taking control  :huh:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Wish you the same.

All the best for the new year

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Back at you Jose:):):)

I agree. Sure, there's still a lot to be done but 2014 was a really good year for XP and I like the helpful community we have and potential in the product.

A great 2015 to y'all!!!!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

I'll join in here to thank everyone for a great forum.  There is a lot of great information, lots of help and a sense of community and civility here that is lacking in many forums.

Yes a big Happy New year and Thank you to Tony and Alpilotx for all the fantastic work and of course all other Developers. 

Happy New Year and Best Wishes to all   :drinks:

When I think 2015, I think of the film Back to the Future, and then I feel old
When you think of it like that's its Scary alright how time Zips by 

My thanks to all who contributed to making X-Plane an excellent flight simulator. I am looking forward to an even better product as time goes by.

My first sims go back to the Apple II+ and Commodore Amiga and the improvements have been incredible. Zeros and ones. Unbelievable.

Happy New Year!

Jim Morgan

I have been flying so much with XPX and the scenery did not change to winter, so I lost complete track of time. I thought it was still August! 

Happy New Year everybody!  I hope it brings some great adds this coming year.

Bob

Happy new year to you all too! Chears! Have a good one!

And lets see what the new year brings B) !

:Four Leaf Clover: :Ying Yang:  :drinks:

It always reminds me of Space 1999, one of my preferred TV series.... Or 2001 Space Odyssey ... We missed both by such a huge difference in some aspects of Science and Technology... But we have great puters, and I keep seeing pairs of lovers at the Cybercafe, each one on her/his notebook or other device, each one with earphones, probably talking from time to time to say something romantic to eachother, through Facebook....

Maybe the truth is from another Science Fiction theme, and Computers / Machines are really taking control  :huh:

Ok, now you're really showing your age!  Scary because it was 1 of my favorite shows as well.

Ok, now you're really showing your age!  Scary because it was 1 of my favorite shows as well.

:)

Goran, and BTW - I really hope to be able to fly that Citation ;-), and the Saab might get into my hangar too along 2015 :good:

Main Simulation Rig: