Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

How to increase the MCP COMBO ii rotation speed (using PMDG MD11 profile)

Hi guys

Could anyone please tells me how i can increase the rotation speed of the knobs through the LINDA using the COMBO II with PMDG MD11 linda profile please.

I've noticed that and even when i rotate the SPD knob quickly for example, the rotation speed of the SPD in aircraft mcp still so slowly.

I hope to get the help to increase knob rotation speed at least for the SPD ALT HDG.

Thank a lot.

I have asked my colleague who knows the MD11 module better than I to answer your question.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

For example i've seen the SPD KNOB had two speeds plus, +A SPD plus and ++A SPD PLUSFAST !!!!!!

How to use ++A plusfast mode ?

I have asked my colleague who knows the MD11 module better than I to answer your question.

Okay, i'll waiting !!!

Hi Zoho

Patience please. This is a free forum for free software. We have our own lives and families which, you will understand especially at this time of the year, must come first.

My colleague has already explained that it is not possible to increase the input rate for any of the MD11 knob inputs because of technical limitations of the MD11 simulation. Each aircraft can have its own unique interface which each LINDA module has to be designed around. The MD11 is an old design with a primitive interface. We can offer no advice on improving the feature you want.

All I can suggest you might like to try another aircraft like the new Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321. These provide us and you with the opportunity to use LINDA to the full.

This topic I am afraid is closed.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew