Hi, i just got the 737 TQ today and hoping someone who is using this with the 737 NGX can help me with my questions -

Do you need the FDS glare to work the 737 ngx with the TQ or can you just assign through FSUIPC?

I have got the flaps and spoliers plus the engine thrust levers working. BUT i'm having trouble with the reversers i have set the offset word set per the jetmax TQ737 guide but when i use the reversers they only move to the idle part and not all the way back depending on how far i move both levers.

Also i have assigned the parking brake through FSUIPC and that doesn't function like it should, i can get it to engage and release but not the way it should function when using the lever.

Also the fuel cutoff levers i can't find the function in FSUIPC?

All the help is appreciated thanks alot.

Vernon Howells

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Hardware Controllers & Drivers". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hi, Vernon.

To begin with, I don't have the Jetmax TQ. Oh, I wish I would! :rolleyes:

But as for the fuel cutoff levers, check the NGX FMC key command menu for the assignments (in the Control Stand section).

Choose any key combo you wish and then try assigning this combo in FSUIPC to your hardware levers. I hope it will work for you.

Em not sure if i can assign a key command with the switch button through FSUIPC? Maybe tomorrow at some point i'll try! Thanks for the help dude have a good one !!!!

Vernon

Vernon Howells

I would also suggest that you may want to reach out to jetmaxx for guidance.

And have a happy new year

Em not sure if i can assign a key command with the switch button through FSUIPC?

Of course you can as long as you have a registered copy of FSUIPC.

Have a great 2015 year! :good:

Just having problems after reading the TQ manual i'm speaking to the director hopefully get things sorted. Was just hoping someone else with the same setup could help for quickness.

All the best guys for 2015

Vernon Howells

Well i have a  737 TQ (not from Jetmax but from cockpitforyou) and have a similar problem.

What  works for me,  is  moving    the reverser handles not completely   but halfaway up, which activates the idle part of the reversers,

waiting for   1 second and then advancing the levers   to the top position, which activate full  reverse thrust.

I do the opposite to deactive  the reversers.

when i run the FDS glare and start the 737 NGX the display selectors and some switches have turned and the landing gear lever is up! Pretty annoying. Anyone have this problem?

Vernon Howells

Only having problems with the reversers now guys! If anyone can help how to figure out how to set thrust yourself like when you press F1 ! I'm trying to set my reversers like that. Thanks.

Vernon Howells

dont know if this will help 

i have saitek TQ 

i assign two of the full reverse throttle BUTTONS to the following in FSIUPC
Throttle Dec, Control to repeat while held and then when released its set to throttle cut 

may or may not work for you 

im not sure how that reversers work on that TQ 

Good Luck 

JHo

Ok thanks i can try that tomorrow! Jetmax told me its just basically and switch OFF and ON and not variable. So at the moment its just ON with full reverse!

Infact i have already tried that and the only way to keep the reverse thrust moving back is keep on moving the lever back and forth at the switch part

Vernon Howells