Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[31DEC14] A little something for the New Year...

Woohoo! I'm looking forward to some QF flights with the 400ER.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Robert,

If I read this thread correctly, the 747 v2 will be your first XPX offering?!

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Gents-

Some of you really need to read the other posts pinned in the forum...  If you did, you wouldn't be asking about FSX:SE, P3D, etc....

(And since nobody asked specifically, yes, Xplane too.  LOL)

Really guys- please read the stuff we put here!

Drunk it must be...A friend of mine mentioned just yesterday that all you have to do is fart on the forum and it will go crazy. They are probably still sleeping it all off.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Hi Robert and team,

Ecstatic to see those little RR engines on the wing! Will this be fully modelled systems and performance wise with EPR?

Regards,

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

To say that at the beginning, I was saying "no, I won't buy the 747, I don't need that", well yeah right, this looks awesome and I'll definitely have to get it!  Amazing!

sig01.png

Looking forward to this release.  Hopefully Virtual Avionics will be producing an add on so we can have the FMC externally?

Happy New Year to the brilliant PMDG team.  Heres to a successful 2015 and beyond for you.

Brian Crawley

Looks fantastic!

Any more new regarding liscening with P3D for the 777?

Cheers, keep up the fantastic work. Just love it.

Well...  We chose Roller Power because BAV has been such a positive and vocal supporter of PMDG for a number of years- and we know they will be interested to see the RR powered airplane is the first out of the barn.

Awesome PMDG, What a great read to start to 2015!

Happy new year to all!

Chris Howard

Gents-

Some of you really need to read the other posts pinned in the forum...  If you did, you wouldn't be asking about FSX:SE, P3D, etc....

(And since nobody asked specifically, yes, Xplane too.  LOL)

Really guys- please read the stuff we put here!

Is not x-plane project reveal three months overdue.

On my third glass of wine already and just performed the most perfect landing at Port Elizabeth (FAPE) with PMDG 738....Happy New Year!

At least with flight simming it's ok to drink and fly!

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X