Sign in to follow this  
MikeAdamo

Some P3D v2.4 test/tweaking screen shots

Hi all,

Happy New Year to all the fine folks who call these forums home!

Purchased P3D v2.4 the week before Christmas and while I'm still troubleshooting some cloud "issues", P3D is knocking my socks off so far. I gave up in frustration the first day I had it installed due to poor frame rates and stutters and uninstalled everything. After a couple of days I decided to re-install but this time took things one step at a time and now I'm getting great performance in bad weather and the great thing is, the p3d.cfg file is basically stock, out of the box minus the tweaks P3D has up on their Learning Center page.

Without further ado...

20141231_335_p3d-0.jpg

20141231_244_p3d-0.jpg

20141231_258_p3d-0.jpg

20141231_197_p3d-0.jpg

20141231_198_p3d-0.jpg

20141231_275_p3d-0.jpg

20141231_333_p3d-0.jpg

Great shots.

It is amazing how the sim has evolved. With the addition of REX's "Soft Clouds" pack, P3D continues to amaze me.

Of course, there's always a bug in the soup. Mine also happens to be a "cloud issue," whereby some clouds at altitude look like spinning square plates. Not sure what's causing it, and it doesnt happen enough to be much more than an annoyance.