Sign in to follow this  
Ablai

ImagineSim - VIDP (P3D 2.4) Working?

Hello everyone! :)

(First post on AVSIM FORUM YAY) :Party: :Party:

Anwyays, I want to buy Imaginesim VIDP. It's only FSX compatible, but using estonia migration tool has anyone got it to work in P3D V2.4?

Thank you.

Anwyays, I want to buy Imaginesim VIDP. It's only FSX compatible, but using estonia migration tool has anyone got it to work in P3D V2.4?

Works for me as it should...

Potroh

I tried the scenery in p3d 2.5, I have the cargo and fire terminal moving here and there on panning view when I have ut2 traffic enabled. Any ideas on how to fix this?

in P3D V3, Imaginesim VIDP is unplayable.. Extreme lags

1y329d.jpg

Guest Mik75

Delete the runway lights that will remove the lags

I just bought this scenery to use it in P3Dv3.

How do I remove the runway lights?

How do I remove the runway lights?

I've only tried the demo so not sure where the full version installs itself but once you locate the scenery, search for "runway_lighting_01.bgl" and delete it. This will solve the low FPS problem but as a result, you will lose runway lighting which, in my opinion, is a small price to pay.

I remember asking ImagineSim on their Facebook page for an update to VIDP but I didn't exactly get any time frame from them. I'll wait it out and pick up the full copy once it is P3D compatible.

Additionally, keep checking this page (http://www.imaginesim.com/VIDPspecific/vidpupdates01.htm) for updates to the scenery. The FSX fix listed there works in P3D as well.

Guest Mik75

I've only tried the demo so not sure where the full version installs itself but once you locate the scenery, search for "runway_lighting_01.bgl" and delete it. This will solve the low FPS problem but as a result, you will lose runway lighting which, in my opinion, is a small price to pay.

I remember asking ImagineSim on their Facebook page for an update to VIDP but I didn't exactly get any time frame for them. I'll wait it out and pick up the full copy once it is P3D compatible.

Additionally, keep checking this page (http://www.imaginesim.com/VIDPspecific/vidpupdates01.htm) for updates to the scenery. The FSX fix listed there works in P3D as well.

Thanks a lot for your fast answer!

I´ll give that a try!

Edit: Worked like a charm! Thanks again! ;-)