Sign in to follow this  
Falconfly

Sound issue.

I'm also having this sound issue. No reply from the FO. I'm not using a headset is thats makes a difference. It was working fine before the update

The same problem! No sound/reply from the FO after update to version 1.2. Old version 1.1 is working fine.

Martin 

That's a bit strange. Are you guys using the voice version or button version? Also try reseting the audio engine by right clicking. This should reset the audio. No problems here.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

I use the button version. I tried to reset the audio, restart the computer and I completely re-installed the FS2Crew to have clear installation as well. Nothing changed, still the same problem. So I downgraded the version 1.2 to older version 1.1 which is running well. So I´m convinced the problem is connected only to the new version 1.2

Martin 

For me, too, after v1.2 if I don't press HS each time when I start the flight (on, then off), I don't have the FO voice.

Same Problem male :blush:

+1 same problem after clean re-intall 

FO voice work after press twice HS button when I start flight

Loic

I think I can guess the problem.

We'll know soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

I just sent out a test version to a few people who reported this issue.

Hopefully it will solve it.

Apologies for the inconvenience.  This somehow slipped trough the beta test screen for 1.2.

Best,

Just to add further details, if this is the same issue, what happens to me after 1.2 install is that everything starts ok and runs fine until the FO preflight flow is completed. At that stage the FO does not advise he is ready for the checklist and no other voice command receives an action from the FO (the Departure briefing "play brief" button is also not working). Tried to uninstall and reinstall version 1.2 but the issue is still there, occurrring exactly at the same phase.... everything stops after the FO preflight flow.

Regards

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Guys,

I've solved this.

I tried to get fancy with saving the Headset position, and the consequence is that it created this behavior for some users.

I'll release V1.3 within 24 hours.

V1.3 will also fix a couple other little things.

In the meantime, just press the HS button on the Main Panel (cycle it).