Sign in to follow this  
autogyro

ReShade (shader injector), SweetFX 2.0 and P3D v2.4

I've just installed Reshade with the Master distribution, loaded up P3D with FlyTampa Sydney..jaw drop. Its like a whole new sim! 

I previously used ENB/SweetFX with FSX but got sick of the crashing. 

The night graphics are almost as compariable to XP10 now!

2015_7_26_18_11_38_408.jpg

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Anyone have recommendations for daytime settings?  Really I've just set vibrance and curves to 0.35 and have been impressed. I suppose I generally think simpler is better, but I do see some stunning screenshots out there and naturally wonder if there's anything else I could be tweaking.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Lumasharpen!! Another best thing since sliced bread :) Works in a similar way like

unsharp mask in Photoshop, sharpens everything, edges and textures, can read the

text "knots" now :)

The difference in the sim is like "Eh, where are my glasses?" "Ah, here they are".

Rendered in VSR: 2560x1440 scaled to screen res. of 1080p

Lumasharpen setting for this resolution:

#define sharp_strength 1.25

#define sharp_clamp    0.040

output_g9Bwkj.gif

Anyone have recommendations for daytime settings?  Really I've just set vibrance and curves to 0.35 and have been impressed. I suppose I generally think simpler is better, but I do see some stunning screenshots out there and naturally wonder if there's anything else I could be tweaking.

further extend the range of curves to put the darkest screen and play LIFTGAMMAGAIN values, especially the values of GAMMA and the GAIN lower percentage as these will put very bright white and saturate, for the part GAMMA increases fear and sees sinh choosing which color to enhance it or decrease it. let my settings

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbrmcpkdscdy9dj/Reshade%282%29.rar

ReShade problem (I think): Hoping some of you gurus might help me out.  I installed Reshade with master distribution to P3Dv2.5 and it defaulted to the dx9 dll - I think I selected dx10/11 but it reverted back to dx9.  On boot up of P3Dv2 I see the text confirming the shading stuff is happening but I see no particular difference to normal - is that because I have to alter some settings, or is it because it is set to change the dx9 stuff?

What do I do next?

Regards,

Paul.

Paul Davies.

It would be great if those of us who like Reshade++ could get Lockheed Martin to make whatever changes necessary in V3 to support access to the DepthBuffer so that Depth of Field would work. It would allow for other DepthBuffer based shaders to be used for very special effects.

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2

ReShade problem (I think): Hoping some of you gurus might help me out.  I installed Reshade with master distribution to P3Dv2.5 and it defaulted to the dx9 dll - I think I selected dx10/11 but it reverted back to dx9.  On boot up of P3Dv2 I see the text confirming the shading stuff is happening but I see no particular difference to normal - is that because I have to alter some settings, or is it because it is set to change the dx9 stuff?

What do I do next?

Regards,

Paul.

You need to press space bar to enable it in the sim.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Problema ReShade (creo): Con La Esperanza De que ALGUNOS de ustedes gurús podria ayudarme. Él Instalado Reshade con la distribution maestra párrafo P3Dv2.5 y por Defecto en la DX9 dll - Creo Que él Seleccionado DX10 / 11 Pero Vuelto un DX9. En El Arranque de P3Dv2 veo el texto de Confirmar las cosas de sombreado this sucediendo, Pero No veo Ninguna Diferencia Determinada a la Normalidad - Es Que Porque Tengo Que change ALGUNOS AJUSTES, o ES Porque va un switch to DX9 las Cosas?

¿Que hago DESPUÉS?

Saludos,

Pablo.

The reshade just do nothing, you select what type of modification you want to make and make changes in the values it brings to each application according to the result you want to obtain, the master effect brings nothing default but if you select each item untouched its variables will see what effect

Gracias Pablo, Thank you John.  I'll experiment with this when I next run P3Dv2 - at least I know what to try next.

Regards,

Paul.

Paul Davies.

I've just installed Reshade with the Master distribution, loaded up P3D with FlyTampa Sydney..jaw drop. Its like a whole new sim! 

I previously used ENB/SweetFX with FSX but got sick of the crashing. 

The night graphics are almost as compariable to XP10 now!

2015_7_26_18_11_38_408.jpg

I decided to try and downloaded ReShade with framework, is that the same with master distribution? I can't seem to find that.

Also what settings do you use so that the night lighting looks like that? could you share it please...

Thanks