Sign in to follow this  
Ed van de Vijver

Closer to reality

Ok Guys; pay attention: 

The Thrust Levers are available now for Saitek and CH, and the Flap Lever for both TQ's is added. And here comes the best part:

There's an INTRODUCTION DISCOUNT OF 20% from now until next weekend!!! 

Check it out here: http://seebee-creations.com/index.php?id_category=13&controller=category&id_lang=1

Ok Guys; pay attention: 

The Thrust Levers are available now for Saitek and CH, and the Flap Lever for both TQ's is added. And here comes the best part:

Check it out here: http://seebee-creations.com/index.php?id_category=13&controller=category&id_lang=1

This Product looks great but the shipping is to high for me in Canada....

This Product looks great but the shipping is to high for me in Canada....

The shipping fee from Holland is the same for the US as for Canada, as it is in the rest of the World outside of Europe. 

Sorry... 

I just ordered today. $28 for shipping to the US which was cheaper than I thought it would be.

Chris Sunseri

Thanks for the reply

The shipping fee from Holland is the same for the US as for Canada, as it is in the rest of the World outside of Europe. 

Sorry... 

Thanks for the reply in Canada its $ 40.00..sorry,

Maybe a reason to move to the States?  :P

No they should give better shipping rates......I order most of my water blocks from Holland and

there weight is 5 times as much and I only pay $15 to $ 20 E...at the most.

how heavy are they?

No they should give better shipping rates......I order most of my water blocks from Holland and

there weight is 5 times as much and I only pay $15 to $ 20 E...at the most.

how heavy are they?

The difference is mostly because of the CAD/EUR conversion. Can you please inform me about the carrier you use for your water blocks? 

The package will not me more than 0,5 kg. 

Ok Guys; pay attention: 

Just two days left.... 

Mine is being shipped across the pond.  Maybe it's traveling on a 777??  Anyhoo, looking forward to its arrival Ed

Chris Sunseri

Sorry guys, there was a mistake on the site about the Introduction Discount. It said until 01/18 00.00 hours, but that should be 01/19 00.00 hours, of course. 

So, you still have another day of 20% discount. 

Just want you to know that there are reduced shipping rates to all countries in- and outside Europe (except The Netherlands) now. I added the option for shipping without track & Trace, which means 6 euro less shipment fees for example to USA and Canada. Check it out on http://seebee-creations.com