Sign in to follow this  
roland_lfor

Another radar gauge for VC & Window usage

I am wondering what the possibilities are of compiling a WXR gauge that is round?

It would look nice in the DC8 and VC10, for instance. 

Fabio

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

I'm not sure to understand.

you can use the standard  implementation ORadGauge and put it behind a circular shape housing in the VC.  The circular shape device will mask the gauge corners display.

You will find an picture sample in this thread (sorry I don't remember which aircraft).

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Yes, you are right, it will mask the extra area.

Thanks,

Fabio

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

morning all,

can i use the 64bit gauge with Hifi's ASp4 weather engine, or is it limited to Active Sky Next?  Thnx!!!  - 

also looking for code to add the gauge to the CeraSim AS365 Dauphin Chopper 

Thnx!!!

Richard

Edited by Slick9
found the answer to part of my question - this radar can be used with ASP4

Does anyone know if this gauge works in v4.2? I get a black screen but the mouse is showing click spots on the gauge.

It works for me with P3d2 4.2 and ASP4. Post your panel.cfg entries so someone can help you out.

I figured it out. It was operator error. The PC12 power button was not working so I went back and read the older threads that the power click spot is on the screen. Quick test with rain and all seems to be functioning!

It will work inside the Milvis/REX WX gauge display area but the MV WX gauge buttons will not do anything useful.

Is it works with Turbine Duke BE60, for F1 GTN 750? I have read the previous replies but didn't find an answer.

BTW, Thanks for this great work!  

Somebody got it working in flysimware's learjet 35A ?
It works in the 2D panel but the VC panel stays dark.

I copied over the working definition of the gauge from FSX.

Any hints ?

If I remember well, the gauge integration sample section provided by Flightsimware (for my Wx radar) was wrong. So you have to check in their sub-forum to find the fix, I think some simmers have posted it some time ago.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites