Sign in to follow this  
BlueStar

Problem with Flight Plan

After installing the latest PFPX update (1.17) I discovered that I was no longer able to enter flight plans into the FMC

using "CO ROUTE." All PFPX flight plans created before the update will load without any problem. After some research I discovered that the flight plans (*.rte) in PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS are different than the flight plans in PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS/NGX. I moved one of the newly created flight plans from the NGX folder to the FP folder and was able to load the route into CO ROUTE.

What I need to know is how do I redirect the NGX FMC to the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS/NGX folder?

The same issue is happening on the B777, but does not appear to be a problem for the B747.

Billy Bluestar

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

What I need to know is how do I redirect the NGX FMC to the PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS/NGX folder?

The same issue is happening on the B777, but does not appear to be a problem for the B747.

That's a PFPX question, honestly. The export function depends on you telling it where everything is. I'd double check this in the PFPX Options.

The NGX and 777 use their own folders. The 744 doesn't. I'm guessing PFPX is just putting the files in the wrong spot based on your settings. I haven't had any issues with this, but I haven't updated to the latest version. Given this fact, though, that's a PFPX thing that should be raised to their attention.

Kyle Rodgers

After you do the update let us know if you had any problems.

The correct flight plan is going to the NGX flight plan folder. The problem is my FMC is reading the PMDG/Flightplans folder and not the PMDG/Flightplans/NGX folder where the correct flighplan is located.

Thanks for your help.

Billy Bluestar

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Yea just updated just before got no issues with any pmdg aircraft  only issue I got is with the ifly 747   already posted  the issue  in the pfpx forum hopefully they got a solution

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

After you do the update let us know if you had any problems.

Found the temp  solution on how  to fix your issue I think well it solved it  for me any way hope it does for you

Asi found out if I used the browse option to the right as shown in the pic it would fail to save and would duplicate the entries in the save box. But when I used the browse optiuon on the top as shown everything works as normal with all aircraft

Sk2DP.png

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg