Sign in to follow this  
joolsd

Ezdok exporting all the cameras in one hit

In Ezdok...Is there a quick way of exporting all of the cameras which appear in the PMDG NGX 737-800  into the NGX 737-700 PMDG?

I used the EZCA Config.exe,  but the cameras are not appearing in the 737-700?  

Also there is an update for Ezdok with version 1.17 (I am on 1.15) but my virus scanner thinks that the installer is a virus. :/

Is there a Ezdok section on AVSIM?

Thanks for your help

Julian

In the EZCA studio, or whatever it's called, open up the aircraft you have configured, then hit save to dump everything into an .ecs file.

Then, open the new aircraft you want to import things to, open up the studio again, and import, browsing to the saved file.

In the EZCA studio, or whatever it's called, open up the aircraft you have configured, then hit save to dump everything into an .ecs file.

Then, open the new aircraft you want to import things to, open up the studio again, and import, browsing to the saved file.

I don't have the option to save a .esc.  The is a .cam option.

I can save one camera at a time, and import one camera at a time but not all of then together.

It is not big deal, I can do it one at a time. I don't need all off them anyway.

I don't have the option to save a .esc.  The is a .cam option.

I can save one camera at a time, and import one camera at a time but not all of then together.

It is not big deal, I can do it one at a time. I don't need all off them anyway.

Your problem appears to be related to the installed version.

Days ago version 1.18 was released.

Read more here and download the new version here.

And yes:

Your antivirus may detect false positives on this file. Enter all these files in the list of exceptions of your antivirus. Also make sure UAC is switched off and you are logged into the system as Administrator. It is important.

Once you have installed the new version, you should easily find an option under "File..." called "Save camera set..."m, which allows to export ALL of your cameras for a aicraft to one single file. Since 737 models are basically pretty similar, you can reimport the saved file for the other 737 models, for example 737-800 with "Load camera set". Use the file as a template ad adjust as appropriate.

Hope it helps.

Once you have installed the new version, you should easily find an option under "File..." called "Save camera set..."m, which allows to export ALL of your cameras for a aicraft to one single file. Since 737 models are basically pretty similar, you can reimport the saved file for the other 737 models, for example 737-800 with "Load camera set". Use the file as a template ad adjust as appropriate.

Ok thank you, this is a big help.

Your problem appears to be related to the installed version.

Days ago version 1.18 was released.

Read more here and download the new version here.

Fantastic! That worked a treat. A lot of bugs have been fixed as well.

Best regards

Julian