Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

The new boats will come in a pack approximately 4-6 weeks from now together with a completely new set of routes for the US utilizing all the relevant models from the different packages and including the Great Lakes plus some other areas i.e. Greenland. Today the routes for the US only utilizes models from the first two packages.

A small weekend update - a Lake Class bulk carrier - the Federal Ems is almost ready - still a bit of texturing to do:

15021411210516112912966857.jpg

and Jean-Pierre has terminated the Arthur M.Anderson

A small weekend update - a Lake Class bulk carrier - the Federal Ems is almost ready - still a bit of texturing to do:

15021411210516112912966857.jpg

and Jean-Pierre has terminated the Arthur M.Anderson

That is amazing...it looks so REAL!  Wow....

I think you were going to have the Fitz...run again, for all to complete her journey to safe haven?  That would be a huge tribute to a ship and her crew, to be memorialized by keeping her name alive, and plying the virtual lakes in the minds of the flight simming world-wide community!

Here is a vid of Capt Cooper of the Anderson....talking FIRST HAND, about what happened...from his viewpoint...and communications with the Capt of the Fizt (God bless all Souls), regarding her end.

I think it would be a wonderful tribute to have her once again, plying the routes she took in real life, upon the water-ways of the virtual Great Lakes. Something to consider....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXY6tuZ5eU#t=148

Official dive video on the wreck, itself:

Don't worry Ses, the Edmund Fitzgerald has already been terminated by Jean-Pierre, so the tribute will be there - and actually we are working on two packages simoultaneously - the present days package - and a classic package. Below some of the ships ready for the classic package - that includes liberty ships, steamers, passenger ships, sail ships etc.

15010211095716112912839943.gif

14072412404016112912407263.jpg

14072504323316112912409319.jpg
14072507100816112912410599.jpg

I just want to say thank you very much to all involved. This is awesome!

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Don't worry Ses, the Edmund Fitzgerald has already been terminated by Jean-Pierre, so the tribute will be there - and actually we are working on two packages simoultaneously - the present days package - and a classic package. Below some of the ships ready for the classic package - that includes liberty ships, steamers, passenger ships, sail ships etc.

15010211095716112912839943.gif

14072412404016112912407263.jpg

14072504323316112912409319.jpg

14072507100816112912410599.jpg

​Gratitude, and amazement!   I sit here, quite speechless.....

Excellent work!

I have to admit, ships have never (here it comes...) floated my boat. Then one day, and totally unexpectedly, I was taking the bus back from Taiwan to Hong Kong. It was mid to late afternoon and we had descended for our approach into VHHH. Most of the journey was over sea so between reading, listening to my music and looking out the window periodically, there was not a great deal of interest. The final stages however left me with images I still remember to this day.

Looking out the window, I saw my first tanker, even from the air this thing was huge but it wasn't that which impressed me. It was the wake behind the vessel that was the eye candy. this thing was ploughing through the ocean and churning up huge plumes of condensation as it made its journey through the south China sea. I had not expected it to make its own clouds!  Coupled with the music that was playing through my ears at the time, the colours which were intensified by the wake and the cloud the tanker was producing all lead to one of those memories one never forgets.

It goes without saying that I've replicated that trip many times in my flight sim. I've only just finished downloading your work and although I know ill never see the same effect again, I'm looking forward to seeing some life on the ocean which will trigger memories, and for that I thank you, you've added yet another layer of realism to our virtual world.

Hi, I've got the same problem.

There is mention of this (different shipping package, same problem) on the P3D site, with a possible solution http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/topic/strange-effect-coming-from-ship/ . However I didn't want to start messing around with files without checking with the authors as to what the best solution might be?

Ian S

38.jpg

Hello: Do we have to go through the list of install procedures on page 1, once again for version 2.5? or can I copy files from 2.4  to prepar3d 2.5 directories?

thank you

-Stampee

Hi,

The effects in P3Dv2.5 are once again different - but better - but they do revive an issue of wakes going to the sky if the effect contains the parameter

TempK=109.00
TempRate=0.01

The problem has solution and I expect to upload tomorrow or monday a fix done by one of our fellow simmers who have been through all the effects while I have been busy in the real world, but still need to do some minor checks. 

Best regards

Henrik

Best regards

Henrik

Hi,

The effects in P3Dv2.5 are once again different - but better - but they do revive an issue of wakes going to the sky if the effect contains the parameter

TempK=109.00

TempRate=0.01

The problem has solution and I expect to upload tomorrow or monday a fix done by one of our fellow simmers who have been through all the effects while I have been busy in the real world, but still need to do some minor checks. 

Best regards

Henrik

Best regards

Henrik

Hendrik you rock. Your add on is gettin better and better :) Keep the good work up.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg