Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

I trust my gut feeling in this Henrik.

I am certain that boat is attempting to smuggle some high quality ship models into my flight simulator! :P

That was funny, Penz...you made me laugh!  :P

No, unfortunately I am not able to edit the first post - the fix for the effects in P3Dv2.5 is here: FIX for Ship Wakes for P3Dv2.5 - version 2 (Download #189063)

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=189063

Write a revised post and then select that post as the best answer (only the OP in any thread has that option). It will then appear in green and at the top of each page in this thread. See here for an example with the AI Controller app thread:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/462339-ai-controller-14-sid-jet-route-star-and-final-approach-new-beta/

One more model ready for test

-----------------------------------

How's the Great Lakes Package coming along? :))))))))

-----------------------------------

How's the Great Lakes Package coming along? :))))))))

We are doing repaints at the moment so the new package should still be ready for Easter - unfortunately Knud had a major PC breakdown so that slows us down.

Write a revised post and then select that post as the best answer (only the OP in any thread has that option). It will then appear in green and at the top of each page in this thread. See here for an example with the AI Controller app thread:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/462339-ai-controller-14-sid-jet-route-star-and-final-approach-new-beta/

Thanks a lot for the explanation - I will add the new post in the coming days - I am just about to board a long haul flight in real life so not today though.

I discover yesterday your post and I impressive with your advances and updates, great work KL791   :Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause:

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

KL791, can you make some type of installer with all versions?

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Hello all,

there are two new routes packets for the AI-Ship-Traffic.

The packages include routes for the German ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven (15 routes) and for Wilhelmshaven incl. the German Naval Base and the Jade-Weser Port (11 Routes).

The routes run from the 3 German ports to any ports in Europe, Africa and the USA.

Click here to the Download-Site

German Naval Base Wilhelmshaven an in the background the Jade-Weser-Port

german-naval-base-wilhelmshaven.jpg

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

The routes run from the 3 German ports to any ports in Europe, Africa and the USA.

Thank you, so much!   This project is not only amazing...but was SO NEEDED for flight simulation immersion and enjoyment. It completes the triangle.  Aircraft A.I. , Land (vehicles), and now Marine Traffic.  

This is stupendous!

Ses

Hi Hendrik,

I have found that on some ships the night textures do not work, although the XXXX_LM.dds file exists in the Texture folder. (e. g. "AI_Flandria_Seaways" see first picture)

At other ships, the night texture works fine and it looks fantastic, especially because of the reflection of the lights in the water (see pic. 2 "AI_Vesteralen").

Is there any way to activate the night textures at that ships where they do not work?

Pic 1: AI_Flandria_Seaways with not working night texture:

AI_Flandria_Seaways.jpg

Pic 2: AI_Vesteralen (here shown with an own repaint)

AI-Vesteralen_Stena_Germanica.jpg

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

You are absolutely right - just checked the model - as there is not a lot of light on the night texture I did not realise that it was not added correctly. Potentially you can add it in modelconverterx for own use - however I will do it on the GMAX  model and include in the next update, which should very soon be out. So please let me know if you found more models.