Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

Hi Henrik,

thank you for the tip to add the night texture with modelconverterX. I found the option and added the texture. Now also the AI-Flandria hast a good looking night lighting.

I´ll report to you if I´ll find more models with missing night textures.

AI_Flandria_Seaways_Nightlightning.jpg

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

Yang_Ning_Hu_zpswaz2qlpo.jpg

Chinese tanker Yang Ning Hu just outside Århus.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Nice shot... Walking along the quays in that harbour looking at the ships from all over the world during my childhood is at least part of the reason that this project was initiated...

Hi

First of all i want to say thank you for your great work. The models are just perfect and i really can`t imagine the sim whit out the ship traffic.

But since the install of P3D 2.5 i have this issue where the tail instead leaving a trail behind the boats, it goes straight up in the sky. Is this a known issue and do you perhaps know a fix?

Thanks again!

Anders

Getting double ships in P3D v2.4

Can someone explain this...and how to get rid of the second ship?

Thanks.

boats.png

Post Edit:

Interesting, seem to have cleared up with the next run of P3D v2.4...weird!

boat3.png

boat2.png

In my experience double ships apears mostly if you change the day time. When FSX/P3D relaod after that a second ship will be loaded

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

In my experience double ships apears mostly if you change the day time. When FSX/P3D relaod after that a second ship will be loaded

Ah...that could have been...I did just that...thanks!  :)

Hello all,

I just discovered this topic and I am ecstatic from this addon! Amazing job Mr.Henrik..congratulations !! Undoubtedly you have a great talent here!

Sea traffic was always something missing from flight simulator. I will be installing them right away when I get home today. Maybe someone has any picture from Greek ferries or know if models of the Aegean Sea vessel traffic exist in the package?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Have been offline for a couple of days but the community support works great - thanks to Bluemarlin - the next package has a small delay, but news should come soon - meanwhile Ole from flightsimnorway.com has uploaded a couple of nice videos with the existing packages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfYoklwJShI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsZNISXbgwA

Hi Daedalus, regards to the Aegean sea - the packages do cover the Aegean with freighters, sail ships, cruise ships and more but  so far there is only one ferry route with hellenic seaways.

I've been using the ship traffic to practice bombing runs with TacPack-equipped aircraft.  :t4020:

I've been using the ship traffic to practice bombing runs with TacPack-equipped aircraft.  :t4020:

Peaceful pursuits for me - maritime patrols in Manfred Jahn's C-47 (Jankees' "Ready for Duty" R4D paint), A2A's B-17 (RAF Coastal Command paint) and their Spitfires (photo recon paints)... and occasional low-level buzzing in their other fighters.

I remember years ago being on a Windjammer Cruises tall ship in the Caribbean and having somebody in a Harrier (not sure whose) doing low-level runs over us, so am enjoying putting the shoe on the other virtual foot...

Ah...that could have been...I did just that...thanks!  :)

That is a bug that has haunted FSX. The fix for that is in the Avsim depository, and app called AI Dupe. It also stops your VAS from taking a hit when the double up happens. So AI planes double up as well.

Unfortunately, I cannot get AI Dupe to work in P3D. So, if using P3D as well,when you start a flight, keep away from the menu.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.