Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

Does everyone else get the wake effects in P3Dv3? I have the updated wake package for v2 installed, but I'm not getting any wakes.

Ian

Hi Ian,

From what I read from others experience - yes, Wake are displaying in V3 also.

Next up - Cinderella - another Swedish ferry on the Baltic Sea

15101910335216112913676316.jpg

Still WIP

A couple of pretty P3Dv3 wakes:

MFI_HN_zpsc2zuvn3p.jpg

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

I discovered what the problem was, I didn't have Bathymetry turned on. That fixed it.

Regards,

Ian 

Thanks for this awesome package. Ive used this for a while but have ran into a few things with P3DV3

After applying the wake fix for p3d I have seen this one ship off the coast of San Francisco with wakes still going to the sky.

2015-10-26_14-12-16-253_zps9wogm4bf.png

Also does anyone else get something looking like this in V3? Its sort of like a shimmer look, I dont uses SGSS so Im not sure if that is the casue or not. I never saw this happen in 2.5.

2015-10-16_16-36-45-845_zpsfnrz6fdc.png

I am getting a CTD on P3D after enabling bathymetry after installing ai boats.  I wasn't getting any wakes after installing the P3D patch for boat wakes.  Ideas?

Thanks ahead of time.

Duane Buck

Webranger, I found that without bathymetry turned on I didn't get any wakes at all. You could try running the repair option on the Prepar3D installer.

Ian

One more ferry for the Baltic - the Gabriella to the right sails between Finland, the Aaland Islands and Sweden - Regards to the above mentioned issues I have been travelling without the computer where I have P3D installed so no chance to look into it - and worse - so far I will not install V3... No time for reinstalling everything at this point in time.

15110209010016112913717342.jpg

And a few night rendering images...

15110210455916112913717582.jpg

15110210130416112913717496.jpg

• Upvote 1

Winter is coming so next up the US Coast Guard icebreaking tug Sturgeon Bay with sisters - thanks to Joe who provided me with a nice set of drawings. Still some work to do, but it is getting closer.

15111408145916112913750628.jpg

• Upvote 1

I keep coming back to see the latest builds...and am never, not flabbergasted....the detail in drawing...and when out upon the P3D/FSX waters, with wakes, and engine sounds...just blows the mind.  What a fabulous effort and continuing project...just fabulous!

Ses

Thanks Ses :smile: A few more images with the progress... Almost ready for the Lakes to freeze...

15111503143716112913752192.jpg

15111503142616112913752191.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was looking through the different ships and their manuals, and in the 75 ai ships for the Mediterrainian and Asia, there's a picture of the danish schooner Martha near Vejle, and I noticed the following text: "Martha in Vejle Fjord with payware DanVFR and the freeware Autogen trees for DanVFR, Denmark Scenery, and in the background my own City of Vejle and East Jutland freeware scenery to be released end 2013".

Did you ever finish the East Jutland scenery, and where can it and the Vejle city be found?

Jørn

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Thanks Mike :smile:

Jørn, No Vejle didn't come any further than v0.9... Then the ship project took over... This is where it ended so far... At least it is recognisable for Danes...

15111707154516112913758684.jpg