Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

On ‎31‎-‎03‎-‎2017 at 9:32 PM, RTK1972 said:

same here, i will have some free time next week so happy to assist you in beta testing.

Best, Carsten

The beta test files have been sent - it took some time due to a trip to China, from where it turned out to be impossible to upload.

17040907135416112914973236.jpg

17040907144116112914973238.jpg

Barge and below fishing boats near Zhuhai, China. New routes fit the beautiful Zhuhai scenery from Bridge.

17040907141516112914973237.jpg

Could you link me a download? The one from Avsim shows that it is unavailable. Any help finding a download would be much appreciated.

-John

8 hours ago, MajesticVladimir said:

Could you link me a download? The one from Avsim shows that it is unavailable. Any help finding a download would be much appreciated.

-John

Effectively, the Avsim lib seems not to be accessible today... Simviation is okay so here is a link http://simviation.com/1/download-file?file=Global_AI_Ship_Traffic_V1.zip&fileId=50699

Hello! First thanks for the awesome work and package, bringing live to the empty seas. I run P3D v3.4 and I have sea traffic now. I've noticed that there is a problem with the effects and specifically the ship wakes are displayed:

Issue 1 - some of the ships have wakes in combination of vertical lines and flickering normal wake:

11rg19t.jpg

Issue 2 - some of the ships have all wakes vertical:2e1acmc.jpg

Issue 3 - Some ships are having kind of a normal wake but flickering:

2r2omxe.jpg

And finally I have the ships with normally displayed wakes:

xlgeo6.jpg

All those were spotted offshore Dubai with FlyTampa scenery.

I have installed the P3D patch where it was mentioned that it should fix the vertical line is Prepar3D. That is not the case with me unfortunately, as you can see on the images above. I would appreciate any help to resolve the issue. Thanks. 

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hi

It looks like you don't have the latest version installed. Did you download and install the all-in-one pack Global AI Ship Traffic V1? That should solve your problem. If you download it, you just install it on top of your existing installation and it will correct the issue.

12 hours ago, KL791 said:

Hi

It looks like you don't have the latest version installed. Did you download and install the all-in-one pack Global AI Ship Traffic V1? That should solve your problem. If you download it, you just install it on top of your existing installation and it will correct the issue.

KL thank you for the response. No, I have installed the multiple packs listed on the first page (last being the 179 ships). By the way I installed the P3D v2.5 fix of the effects and this resolved the vertical lines. Only now most of the wakes are flickering but I guess I can live with that..

I will also look around for the all-in-one pack V1 that you mention. 

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

3 hours ago, MMartinov said:

KL thank you for the response. No, I have installed the multiple packs listed on the first page (last being the 179 ships). By the way I installed the P3D v2.5 fix of the effects and this resolved the vertical lines. Only now most of the wakes are flickering but I guess I can live with that..

I will also look around for the all-in-one pack V1 that you mention. 

Hi

The fix for v2.5 is obsolete for v3.1 an onwards. But the all in one download resolves it all. Trouble was that LM changed the way waves display in several steps requiring multiple updates of effects and more important ship mdl files. If you activate water a ultra older ships might do very strange things... like flying or sailing sideways... so I strongly recommend installation of the all in one package for those using P3D.

Hi

It will still take at least a week - maybe three - the are 185 new ships so around 800 ships in total ; and the more ships and the more routes there are the more complicated it becomes to test. On top I am currently in China which means no access to upload nor spend much time on testing.

17042301372316112914996227.jpg

17042301000016112914996012.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks Heiko,

Once I am able to upload again I will send a link, but here from China it is impossible. I thought I should correct a few routes this morning, but impossible. Google Earth won't work.

On 4/29/2017 at 10:17 AM, KL791 said:

Thanks Heiko,

Once I am able to upload again I will send a link, but here from China it is impossible. I thought I should correct a few routes this morning, but impossible. Google Earth won't work.

Henrik

If there is a way I can either forward Heiko the dropbox link you sent me, or invite him into our PM conversation, which would allow him to get the files whilst you are in China, let me know.

cheers

Ian

Ian S

38.jpg

6 hours ago, Ian S said:

Henrik

If there is a way I can either forward Heiko the dropbox link you sent me, or invite him into our PM conversation, which would allow him to get the files whilst you are in China, let me know.

cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,

I already made quite a few changes based on the inputs received and I also received a bunch of additional models from other team members, so the link is no longer valid. With a bit of luck I can upload a new link Wednesday. In all cases release is now set to next Satuday :D

But this is how it looks right now:

17043008003516112915009924.jpg

The Spanish Navy has been included thanks to Alberto Garcia

17043008003516112915009925.jpg

An entire NATO fleet is crossing the North Sea with contributions from Sébastian Viale, Lazarus, Jean-Pierre Fillion, Alberto Garcia, and a few of my own models...

17043008003416112915009921.jpg

Finally the package includes a place to land for fixed wing aircrafts thanks to Alberto Garcia

17042301053616112914996021.jpg

For those who fly helicopters there are more than 250 ships with helipads - like this tuna seiner from Nicaragua. They use a light helicopter to spot the tuna.

17043008283116112915009971.jpg

This Argentinian trawler has no helicopter, but she was done on my flight back to Europe yesterday and added to the package as the last ship. I saw her some years ago in Ushuaia on a day with snowy mountains, dark sky and low sunlight - the red colour was glowing in the light and for long I have known she would be the last ship in the package.