Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

So beautiful!

This has to be one of the top 5 gifts that has ever been offered to the flightsim community. And it brings such a color and sense of immersion to the simulator!

Thank you for one more expansion on the great package of ships that we already have. May you continue to have ideas of new elements to this wonderful fleet! 

49 minutes ago, Wolf0 said:

So beautiful!

This has to be one of the top 5 gifts that has ever been offered to the flightsim community. And it brings such a color and sense of immersion to the simulator!

Thank you for one more expansion on the great package of ships that we already have. May you continue to have ideas of new elements to this wonderful fleet! 

Thanks for the nice words :D

Below a few more screenshots of what you can expect...

17043010304616112915011648.jpg

The newest ferry on the Norwegian Hurtigruten "Spitsbergen" passing one of Andrew Thomsen's créations Stokmarkness Skagen airport from Airports of Norway freeware.

17043010304516112915011646.jpg

On the other side of the Earth a freighter near Qingdao in China17043010310916112915011653.jpg

And a typical Chinese riverboat

17043010304416112915011645.jpg

And traffic near Hong Kong

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, heikonok said:

Very cool!!!you are the best!!!

Next saturday?!...wow!!yeah!!

Thanks :D I know you make good use of the ships for your own project - impressive images you posted in www.fs-piloten.de - For those who are not familiar Heiko has created an ultra intensive traffic with the ships for a couple of ports in Germany and Holland - http://www.fs-piloten.de/thread.php?threadid=1819&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=65

• Upvote 1

Hey Henrik. they are looking great.

I have done further testing off eastern China and Rio and all seems well. All effects seem in place and everything seems to be doing as it should.

cheers

Ian

Ian S

38.jpg

Thanks Henrik!!

With your new ships i can complete a lot of ports with many many traffic!!

Ports like: Calais,Dunkerque,Zeebrügge,Vlissingen and my new Projekt Ports at the Weser River...Bremerhaven,Nordenham,Brake,Bremen!

Thank you very very much for this amazing work!!!

Hello Henrik you world traveler,

also from me a very big smilie-gross_357.gif for your new ships and the new packages.

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

3 days to upload :D

Thanks for the encouragements and the continued interest in the project.

17043010304516112915011647.jpg

• Upvote 2

Always nice with new ai traffic on the seas, so looking forward to the release.

As I understand it, there's Heiko, Manfred and you who are very active in making new ships and traffic, but Man would I love for one of you to make a video tutorial on how to create our own routes with ships. I know about Manfred's written tutorial, BUT it's in german and even with google translate I don't get it. I prefer learning by seeing a video, so could one of you consider doing a youtube tutorial on it, PLEASE? :-) I love making my own ai aircraft traffic, and it would be so much fun to be able to make something similar with the ships.

Jorn

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

THat is a very excellent guide - I only have one small addition. In the section where it says:

AC#1 is your identifier

“Ferry” is the name YOU give the boat

it is possible to get confused.

In this case the name Ferry is used as the name. That can create a bit of confusion as there are also the two docking modes "Ferry" and "Cargo" - so I never use Ferry as a name in the plan but give individual names like  FF941 for the Thai frigate FF941 in the example below. Ferry in example here refers to the docking behaviour.

AC#1,FF941,5%,24Hr,07:14:57,18:34:51,74270,normal,ferry,19:15:47,06:35:41,74270,reverse,ferry

Finally always give a name with less than 6 characters in the plan file - you can compile with more than 6 characters but you can not decompile.

This is one thread that I have missed since the forum update got rid of the "threads I have posted in" section at the top of the page. So, it appears that an update is scheduled to be released this Saturday? Can I ask if it includes any additional ships around the UK and/or Ireland?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png