Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

I have a few locations where a ship or sailboat has run aground.  This is in the Columbia River area west of Portland, Oregon.  Is there a way I can modify the routes or do I need to send you some information so you can do the modification?  If you will do the modifications, what information do I need to send?

I am using Orbx PNW scenery.

Regards,

Danny

Danny

How/where does one get the most recently added vessels?  I have V1 and V2 installed and have been watching this forum noting new vessels being modeled.  But, I haven't seen how/where to obtain the new ones.

Sorry if I missed it.

Regards,

Danny

Danny

Hi Danny,

this is my own scenery!

I constantly create new routes and build the ports! With the picture i just wanted to show much traffic i've had in this area!sorry!

Heiko

13 hours ago, DannyR said:

How/where does one get the most recently added vessels?  I have V1 and V2 installed and have been watching this forum noting new vessels being modeled.  But, I haven't seen how/where to obtain the new ones.

Sorry if I missed it.

Regards,

Danny

Hi Danny,

New models and update routes will be launched in one package later... some time... there is no date set yet. Likely it could be right after Christmas Holiday because I need time to compile and test and at present work abroad without my real flightsim computer - I just have the modeling and painting tools.

• Upvote 1

Amazing work as always, but even though tankers are nice, there's already a lot of them in your packages and sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference between them. Are tankers "easier" to model than ie. cruise ships, yachts, sailboats etc? I would reaaallly like to see some more yachts, especially in the Meditaranian (Middelhavet) around the Greek Islands and the Carribean to name a few places. Is that something you might consider in the future?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

HEIKONOK:

" this is my own scenery!

I constantly create new routes and build the ports! With the picture i just wanted to show much traffic i've had in this area!sorry! "

Is that something that you will share?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Hi jlund,

maybe!!

Since i create the ports,routes and timetables at the same time and i have little time to check wether at any time of the day the ships drive as planned and have no collision. Of course,i try to fix all the mistakes in advance,but i can not rule it out! That's why i'm a bit shared to puplish my timetables and routes if not everything is perfect! 

Another problem is the ports in the fsx, which never really correspond to the reality and modified (leveling,coastal strip remove,etc.) must be so that all real berths can be started.

I will finish the ligurian sea (Genoa,Savona,La Spezia,Livorno) first and check and then decide wether it would be good for everyone!

4 hours ago, jlund said:

Amazing work as always, but even though tankers are nice, there's already a lot of them in your packages and sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference between them. Are tankers "easier" to model than ie. cruise ships, yachts, sailboats etc? I would reaaallly like to see some more yachts, especially in the Meditaranian (Middelhavet) around the Greek Islands and the Carribean to name a few places. Is that something you might consider in the future?

Hi

Actually it is a bit the contrary... tankers, bulk carriers, and other large ships are more time consuming, but it is a question of what can you see from above - a small yacht simply doesn't appear unless you are very near, so I would have to do hundreds to have a decent collection. However, I might look into it, and yes, there could be more between the Greek islands ;D

For now the ore carriers just done are actually made as a contribution to a Brazilian scenery for the city of Sao Luis. Both the below China Steel Succes and Berge Stahl are present on the photo real and now they will appear in 3D instead :D

More on the mentioned scenery here: http://www.voovirtual.com/t43591-ilha-de-sao-luis-ma-fotoreal

17111002123416112915362628.jpg

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Finndo said:

Wooow Where can I get this ships from Greenland?

You can download the below two packages here on avsim:

global_ai_ship_traffic_v1.zip

200_ai_ship_and_ai_ship_traffic_v2.zip

They will give you ships and traffic for Greenland and well... also for the rest of the world... They most be installed in the same order as above as the latter overwrites a few files from the first.

While I work on the big ones Cxema has provided a few small ones to the project:

17112209041916112915382087.jpg

17112305411016112915382294.jpg

• Upvote 4

Another big one... Vale Brasil

17120205541416112915398226.jpg

17120205541216112915398225.jpg

and in the yard Polar Pioneer on top of Blue Marlin

17120407440216112915401466.jpg

like it was the case when Shell chartred the semi-submersible to drill in the Arctic

ShipSpotting.com
2229305.jpg
© Kyle Stubbs

• Upvote 2