Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

Found a tutorial on the Return to Misty Moorings site. It's not as detailed as the one in German, but perhaps it's a start.

Ernie

• Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem

For those looking for more traffic in the Mediterranean Sea... This one will travel between the isles South and South East of Athens

18020411211016112915534456.jpg

Still some détails to add improvements to do on the texture, but it is getting there.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, bursco said:

fantastic - again

Thanks... I look forward to the day where I have time enough at home to actually test them in the virtual water.

Any idea on when the next update may drop? Having to reinstall the packages in 4.2 after a fresh install and want to make sure the next update isn’t imminent otherwise I’ll hold off.

Why wait?  Start enjoying the existing ships today.  The install isn't at all painful.

Ernest Pergrem

21 minutes ago, airernie said:

Why wait?  Start enjoying the existing ships today.  The install isn't at all painful.

You’re right, installing now:laugh:

If you don't already have it, I would recommend downloading Little Navmap.  Great moving map, planning tool, etc. and it will display an icon and information for any ship within the AI bubble.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Having used this package successfully in FSX, I loaded it into p3d v4.1 but have been driven to distraction by everything loading, moving and working apart from the wake and smoke effects.  I have v1 & v2 outside p3d and have tried installing separately and as a combined package as per suggestions in this thread.  I have now installed the v4.2 client and rebuilt the shader files but to no avail.  The only other thing i can think of is a conflict with Rex 4 enhanced water textures but this does not appear as an issue anywhere else.  Can anyone suggest what the problem might be and a fix to try?  Many thanks

Hi Henrik,

any News for us?? I am currently preparing routes for Sicily and surrounding ports and waiting for the news ferries...

On ‎08‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 6:18 PM, heikonok said:

Hi Henrik,

any News for us?? I am currently preparing routes for Sicily and surrounding ports and waiting for the news ferries...

Hi Heiko,

Unfortunately I don't spend much time at home, so it is difficult to tie the project together - you will need patience. But new models keep being added by me and others, so it will become a great update with a lot of variety in terms of models.

18030907342316112915604941.jpg

• Upvote 2