Sign in to follow this  
KL791

Global AI Ship Traffic FSX and P3D News and Support

which package do you have installed? do you come from an earlier p3d version without the problem?

On 6/30/2018 at 5:38 AM, eXpress48 said:

Hello,

Are the Download Links from the first post supported on P3D v4? Thanks

Yes, it works beautifully!

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, eXpress48 said:

@jmillerw Thank you!

Hi

I have to correct that:

For P3Dv4 you should download and install in this order:

Global AI Ship Traffic V1 https://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=194715

200 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic V2 https://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=200129

The work on the next package continues, but it goes quite slowly...

18062407592316112915775228.jpg

On 7/14/2018 at 2:05 PM, KL791 said:

Hi

I have to correct that:

For P3Dv4 you should download and install in this order:

Global AI Ship Traffic V1 https://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=194715

200 AI Ships and AI Ship Traffic V2 https://library.avsim.net/zipdiver.php?DLID=200129

The work on the next package continues, but it goes quite slowly...

18062407592316112915775228.jpg

Are the other Packages not needed for P3D v4? Thank you!

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, eXpress48 said:

Are the other Packages not needed for P3D v4? Thank you!

No, everything is included in these two packages. That goes for P3Dv4 as well as for FSX.

Hey.
I have a problem with the route of ships in FSX. I make a flight plan in accordance with the guidelines and I use it
with FSX Boat Traffic Compiler. Problem. The ship is to depart from the place at 11:00. At 11:00 the ship disappears from simulation. As I set the time at 11:03 it is and flows according to the calculated route.
Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Regards

In most cases it is because the first segment of the route is too short. It should be at least four times the length of the ship. With a little more - five or six times the length of the ship; if possible in the scenery - you are on the safe side. The ship needs this room to turn around.
If you want the ship to turn in a certain direction when turning, you have to let the 2nd route segment point in the corresponding direction.

Edited by Bluemarlin

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. I did as you suggest. Unfortunately, the problem remained. I gave the route longer than ship x10 but the ship disappears.

Regards

Did you check the timetable?

The ship needs at least 3 minutes stay at each turning point. Even if it looks good according to plan, the ships always need longer for the route than calculated due to curves, encounters with other ships and evasive manoeuvres. You should allow about 5-10 minutes for this in the timetable. Since you don't want to prolong the route unnecessarily, the best way to do this is via the speed of the ship. Better a knot slower, but a little more time at the endpoints.

Edited by Bluemarlin
  • Upvote 1

Grüße / Greetings

aus / from Hamburg (the most beautiful city in the world) grin.gif

Manfred

SimDocks-Logo-dark-grey200px.png

Hi,

i was really enjoying Global AI ships (V1 + v2) in p3d V4 (v4.1)  at a certain point it stopped working, ships are no longer spawned even if the traffic is set to 100%. I tried several ports Rio De Janeiro also... and no ship, only leisure ones...

Normally this was due to the problems given by water detail set to ultra (I had noticed it in the past and solved it), but I have it to high right now.

I have several addons:
- UT LIVE
- AS weather and Rex Sky force
- Antarctica X and several other Aerosoft sceneries - now deactivated (but Sode 1.6 installed)
- France VFR several scenaries
- Orbx many (deactivated)
- PTA2

- Flight1 GTN nav

is there any incompatibility?

I tried to delete all the boats and the traffic and reinstall the two packages in the correct order, but the problem is not solved.

I tried to insert calm animations in rex texture direct

Tried also AIFP4 to search for FS9 models/plans (nothing)

i tried to set traffic slider tp 50% and lowering leisure boats to 5%, still no ship or ferry...

I do not know what to try ... ! can you help me?

EDIT: SORRY THAT WAS A NOOB QUESTION!!

I had not followed the new installation method with addon.xml ...! (SEPTEMBER 2017 post in this thread for who needs) ...i didn't use p3d for a while, maybe I recalled that ships were working in version 3, everything works now. I will leave it here for posterity :-)

Edited by Alessandrov81
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Alessandrov81 said:

Hi,

i was really enjoying Global AI ships (V1 + v2) in p3d V4 (v4.1)  at a certain point it stopped working, ships are no longer spawned even if the traffic is set to 100%. I tried several ports Rio De Janeiro also... and no ship, only leisure ones...

Normally this was due to the problems given by water detail set to ultra (I had noticed it in the past and solved it), but I have it to high right now.

I have several addons:
- UT LIVE
- AS weather and Rex Sky force
- Antarctica X and several other Aerosoft sceneries - now deactivated (but Sode 1.6 installed)
- France VFR several scenaries
- Orbx many (deactivated)
- PTA2

- Flight1 GTN nav

is there any incompatibility?

I tried to delete all the boats and the traffic and reinstall the two packages in the correct order, but the problem is not solved.

I tried to insert calm animations in rex texture direct

Tried also AIFP4 to search for FS9 models/plans (nothing)

i tried to set traffic slider tp 50% and lowering leisure boats to 5%, still no ship or ferry...

21 hours ago, Alessandrov81 said:

EDIT: SORRY THAT WAS A NOOB QUESTION!!

I had not followed the new installation method with addon.xml ...! (SEPTEMBER 2017 post in this thread for who needs) ...i didn't use p3d for a while, maybe I recalled that ships were working in version 3, everything works now. I will leave it here for posterity :-)

Thanks for returning and not just leaving as unsolved mystery :D 18090608373416112915880507.jpg

7 hours ago, heikonok said:

Hi Henrik, 

is there any news because of the new Update???

Half the year is almost over......

Heiko

Well, I'm not good a predictions... Truth is I have no idea when it will be published . Simply too many things to do in real world for the time being, but sometime it will happen.